When HBO first began developing the series, no doubt, Game of Thrones was a risky business. Nevertheless, Game of Thrones has completely changed the perception of fantasy shows or series that emerged in its wake. The book and Tv series fans can explore a wide range of literature to explore the yielded compilations. It includes behind-the-scenes and graphic novels. Some of these books provide a lot of new information to the expanse of Game of Thrones mythos, while some are there for their aesthetic values. With the show’s end, many hardcore fans are waiting for the author’s highly anticipated next book in the series. But not to worry, we have got you covered with this problem of yours. Below we present some of the best 10 books in detail, and it would give HBO their next Game of Thrones.
1. “Games of Thrones: A Guide to Westeros and Beyond” provides the entire history of Westeros and offers the context behind the Games of Thrones events.
The book also attempts to understand social and cultural norms, like masculinity in Westeros society.
2. Not just large-scale battles but Games of Thrones also offers books like A “Feast of Ice and Fire,” providing some fine dines that go on every occasion.
The cookbook recreates some of the fantastic dishes from George Martin’s novel, like in Westeros and Essos.
3. Through “The Art of Game of Thrones,” the readers can know how the grandiose scale of the show was brought to life.
The book serves as a tribute to Martin’s original vision and Riley’s creativity.
4. Unlike earlier, now all the issues can be bought in collectible hardcover editions, like in “A Games of Thrones: The Graphic Novels.”
Daniel Abraham has reinterpreted George’s original words into a version for the new-age readers.
5. The book “The Noble House of Westeros,” includes photographs of the cast members and the production sets that haven’t even pass any hardcore fan’s eyes.
The book gives a glimpse of all the great houses of Westeros with information on weapons and costumes.
6. The glimpse of behind-the-scenes work, bringing the world of Westeros on the TV screen, can be seen in “Fire Cannot Kill a Dragon.”
The book is best for hardcore fans as it provides a lot of trivia, from off-screen romances to accidental scenes.
7. The book “The Games of Thrones Psychology: The Mind is Dark and Full of Terrors” provides an exciting insight into the moral complexity of the characters.
The series explores the Game of Thrones, every character’s moral decision that leaves space for interpretation.
8. “The History Behind Games of Thrones” highlights the show’s historical nature with Scottish real-time history.
The Game of Thrones is not just a work of fiction. It also covers the nature of medieval European society.
9. The 10 books also include “Win or Die,” which analyzes the lead characters’ leadership and management skills.
The book also works to interpret the mind games that each character plays against the other.
10. The best 10 books include “In Memoriam,” providing a quick guide to all the dead characters of the series.
It serves honors to all those who have fallen in for the first four seasons in the series.
Also, watch the teaser trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home here: