Marvel Villains and Heroes often die and make a comeback. Characters have died and returned multiple times but for these Marvel villains, death was the end of their stories.
1. Barracuda: Frank Castle has faced Barracuda many times. He was introduced in PunisherMAX. He was The Punisher’s nemesis. Barracuda was supposed to be a one-off character. The Punisher murdered Barracuda, and he hasn’t been seen since.
2. Ultimate Magneto: Ultimate Magneto’s fate was different compared to his on-screen counterpart. As a Marvel Villain, 616 Magneto has evaded death a couple of times, but Cyclops killed Magneto permanently.
3. Bart Hamilton: A second Goblin reappeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #176-180 after Harry Osborne’s appearance. The second Goblin was Bart Hamilton. He was Harry’s hypnotherapist. Harry, as Goblin, faced him and killed him as well
4. Angelo Fortunato: Many Marvel Villains have been hosts to the Symbiote. One of the shortest ones was Angelo Fortunato. He was a young mafia brat. His father gifted him to the Symbiote in order to gain a favor. Spider-Man eventually killed him, never to be seen again.
5. Marco Scarlotti: Marco was the original Backlash and was a pain for Ironman. Ironman’s new sentient armor killed him. There have been other Whiplash villains but the original Scarlotti remains dead.
6. The Melter: Bruno Horgan, AKA Melter, is a classic B-List Ironman Villain. The Scourge ambushes and kills The Melter in Avengers #263. Like Backlash, other Marvel Villains have used the name, but Horgan has stayed dead.
7. Black Knight: The original Black Knight was an Ironman’s enemy who he eventually defeated in Avengers #48. Subsequently, his nephew, Dane Whitman, donned the garb of Black Knight and became a hero. Garett has remained dead except for a brief stint. However, this Marvel Villain came back as a zombie for a short time in the Legion of the Unliving.
8. Obadiah Stane: He is one of the best Marvel Villains in the Ironman series. Stane is called the Villain with the armor AKA The Iron Monger. He also enjoys chess and is a formidable Marvel villain. Stane stumps and outmatches Tony Stark at every turn. Despite his death, Stane is one of Ironman’s famous adversaries.
9. Jason Philip Macendale: Jason Philip Macendale was initially Jack’O Lantern. He then donned the garb of Hobgoblin, one of the famous Marvel Villains. Kingsley murdered Macendale to reclaim his identity as Hobgoblin in the mini-series The Hobgoblin Lives. Macendale still stays dead.
10. Baron Heinrich: Baron Heinrich Zemo is Captain America’s nemesis who was responsible for assembling the Masters Of Evil. Zemo is still a familiar Marvel Villain. Captain America kills Zemo in Avengers #15. Despite his short publication span, Zemo has a mighty presence as a Marvel Villain. His ideals now live through his son.