Sure, both Transformers movies and comics are great, and when the two of them come together, they are even more significant. But, the magnificent comic stories of Transformers also had some weird and gross scenes. Here are the 10 Moments From Transformers Comics That Are Super Weird:
1. Transformers: Kiss Players – Galvatron crashes into Tokyo annihilating the city. Not just that, Galvatron’s cells scatter into the atmosphere, and whoever came into contact with them transformed into the Legion. To fight with the Legion, the Government created combat squads that fused with other entities containing Galvatron’s cells by kissing them.
2. Transformers: The Price of Life! – After an inter-dimensional collapse, Megatron and Ratchet get fused. Due to this gory and unprecedented fusion, Optimus Prime can’t kill Megatron without killing Ratchet. So, he asks Doctor Fixit for a solution. Fixit says that he can save Ratchet, but he can’t do so without saving Megatron. Because of this dilemma, Optimus Prime allows Fixit to keep both, sparing Megatron’s life.
3. The Transformers: Spotlight #7 – Kup’s spaceship crashes into a planet covered with mysterious yellow crystals. These crystals throw radiation that damages Kup’s mind, making him think his rescuers are ‘ghosts’. Unfortunately, these rescuers can’t rescue Kup because he is fighting with them, nor can they use weapons for the task because any energy discharge will blow up the crystals in a chain reaction.
4. Transformers #24 – Ethan Zachary works as a programmer for Hydrothermocline, a device that creates energy from ocean temperature differentials. Optimus Prime and Megatron are about to fight for Hydrothermocline when Zachary suggests that they can fight in his computer game called ‘Multi-World’ instead of fighting in real life. Zachary then hard-wires Optimus Prime and Megatron inside the game. Optimus Prime wins the fight, but he feels he has violated the Autobots code, so he asks Zachary to kill him. And Zachary does so.
5. The Transformers #78 – Megatron meets with his future self Galvatron who has come to recruit him to rule the world. However, this meeting doesn’t go well and they start to fight. This cringe historical fight is the reason why this story is one of the 10 Moments From Transformers Comics That Are Super Weird
6. Transformers #3 – Decepticons have kidnapped Autobot Sparkplug Witwicky. Optimus Prime sends other Autobots to free Sparkplug, and the battle happens. Somehow, Spider-Man gets there and unleashes his webs on the Decepticon army fighting alongside Autobots.
7. Transformers #5 – After Shockwave flexed and killed all the Autobots, the Decepticons won. But to insult Autobots even more, they kept Optimus Prime’s severed head alive. Somehow, Buster Witwicky sneaked in, and Prime transferred Creation Matrix into his brain. Now, Buster can repair and restore fallen machines, which helped the Autobots rise again.
8. Transformers #6 – Inventor Josie Bellar gets injured during a Deception attack. But, she reinvents herself as Circuit Breaker intending to kill robots. Her damaged nerves get replaced by wires and circuits, which allowed her to fry circuits using electrical blasts. How cool is that? She can fry robots with that ability.
9. Transformers #26 – In this hilarious story, a car thief called Mechanic walks inside the Ark and steals its equipment. Optimus Prime is gone, Autobots need to appoint a new leader, but they are now after the Mechanic because he has kind of hijacked the Ark.
10. Transformers #23 – Yeah, Decepticons are now showing their art by making graffiti on the Statue of Liberty. RAAT or Rapid Action Anti-Robot Team went after the Decepticons to charge them for vandalism, but guess what, they failed. Then, Circuit Breaker arrives inside a giant robot made out of captured Autobots and blows away the Decepticons into the New York Harbor.