MCU‘s most recent production, Shang-Chi And The Legend of The Ten Rings, ended on a funny note with a hilarious post credits scene. It was another excellent example of why MCU is so good with their post credit scenes.
Their post credit scenes stir a lot of speculation for the future and are also hilarious. It gives the audience a laughing exit from the theatres. Apart from Shang-Chi, many other MCU movies have had these. Let’s take a look at ten of the most hilarious.
10. Iron Man 3: Iron Man movies contain undeniable humor and charm. Hence, it seemed only fit for the franchise’s last film to have a hilarious credits scene. In the scene, Tony Stark is narrating his story. It appears that he might be taking a counseling session. But as the camera turns, we see that he is telling it to Bruce Banner. The funny part is that Banner falls asleep bored of Tony’s stories and then says that he is not that type of a doctor.
9. Black Widow: The Black Widow end credit scene at Natasha’s gravesite is funny. It shows The Contessa having her tries at humor which are not taken well by the still-grieving Yelena Belova. Also, the scene leaves the audience wondering about the future of The Contessa.
8. Loki: The last episode of Loki, i.e., episode 6, ended with a fun credit scene. In the scene, the Variant Loki wakes in another timeline with some other variants of the God of Mischief. There is Elder Loki, Alligator Loki, and Kid Loki. Fans found this scene to be very funny.
7. Ant-Man And The Wasp: Ant-Man And The Wasp was a light-tone movie in general, and so was the end credits scene. The scene begins with The Snap by Thanos that wipes half the creatures, leaving a giant ant alone in Scott’s house playing drums. The setting is dark-humored. But Marvel does that often.
6. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2: The movie has five credit scenes! The funniest, however, is the one including Stan Lee. Stan is seen telling stories to the Watchers, only for them to turn away as he keeps on with his incredible exploits.
5. Spider-Man: Far From Home: In the end credits scene of the movie, the audience sees that Skrulls were disguised as agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill in the film. The Skrulls were Talos and Soren. Talos claims how convincing he was as Nick Fury.
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming: The end credits scene shows Captain America in a commercial explaining the importance of waiting. It is an add-on to an earlier stage in the movie where Captain is seen in an 80’s commercial for high school.
3. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 1: In the end credits scene, we see that Groot is still alive. It was growing into mini Groot and dances along with the movie music. Meanwhile, he is trying not to be seen by Drax.
2. The Avengers: The Avengers have a straightforward yet wholesome and funny scene. After the Battle of New York, Iron Man suggests that they have some shawarma. Hence, in the scene, they are seen eating at a restaurant that is still being cleaned up after the battle.
1. Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings: The scene transitions from Kamar-Taj to a karaoke bar. It shows Shang-Chi, Katy, and Wong, all together singing a drunken version of “Hotel California”. The scene is one of the funniest in MCU history.