Sometimes you watch a movie and realize that you wasted two hours of your life. Well, you can’t get those two hours back, but you can think before you watch a movie. Let’s take a look at the 10 most worthless movies ever made.
1. ‘The Kissing Booth‘ (all the three parts): A popular Netflix movie, The Kissing booth, is loved by some teenagers, but the film has unrealistic sequences like a summer bucket list, and how can you forget the idea of making a Kissing booth!?
2. Sierra Burgess Is a Loser: This movie gives a very wrong message that if you are insecure about something, you only think of yourself and destroy anyone’s and everyone’s life around you. And then emotionally manipulate them to forgive you.
3. The Human Centipede: It will make you think why was this movie even made. This movie will make you feel so awful, and you’ll get an instant feeling of regret.
4. Cats: So many people regret watching this movie. This movie will make you walk out of the theatre. An award-winning actor Sir Ian McKellen licking milk from a bowl? Too much!
5. Disaster Movie: As the name suggests this movie was an absolute disaster. The film was entirely a waste of time and money.
6. Fifty Shades of Grey: Directors and writers of the film ruined the entire storyline of the movie. Fifty Shades of Grey was not at all entertaining. Instead, it became frustrating.
7. After Earth: You can easily make out one thing after watching the movie, that the film’s makers were so lazy. So many of us thought that it would be a great sci-fi movie, but it sucked so bad.
8. Open House: The movie was so terrible we don’t believe that people paid to watch the film. There was no proper plot, nothing made sense in the film.
9. Eragon: People who watched the movie instantly felt so bad and regretted wasting their time watching such an awful movie. Everything which can go wrong in a film went wrong. They even had a small budget and couldn’t afford to make a movie worthy of the story it was telling.
10. Dragonball: Evolution: The movie comes last in the list of 10 most worthless movies but is equally disastrous and cringe-worthy. The movie was rated 2.5 or 3. The film was so unrealistic and racist. Nothing felt authentic or worthy of investing two hours of your time.
Don’t Forget to Watch: