It’s a known fact that actors, more often than not, need their stunt doubles to do the more dangerous tasks. The stunt doubles do an incredible and commendable job. But not all actors need their stunt doubles, and they instead decide to “take it on their own from here”. So let’s take a look at who these famous actors are, who do their own stunts.
1. Tom Holland did most of the stunts for Spider-Man: Homecoming. His stunt double, Chris Silcox, said that they would put wires and teach him the gymnastics and tricks.
2. Christian Bale: We all know how well Christian Bale does his part but also, along with that, he likes to do his own stunts too. So the Batman we see sweeping across in the Dark Knight trilogy, it is him.
3. What fun are Jackie Chan movies without his exceptionally skillful and hilarious action sequences? Also, he loves doing them and says that’s what he is best at.
4. Adam Driver did almost all of his stunts as Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Rise Of The Skywalker. His stunt double said that he was as good as a professional stunt-man.
5. Charlize Theron is an incredible actor and aces action roles. She does her stunts, and in many movies, we have seen those, like Mad Max: Fury Road, The Old Guard, etc.
6. John Wick trilogy has a lot of stunts and also stars the fantastic Keanu Reeves. He did 90% of the stunts in the movie.
7. James Bond movies are known for their one-of-a-kind action sequences and gadgets. Daniel Craig did his stunts for the Bond movies, and one time he punched during an action scene in Casino Royale and broke his teeth.
8. Angelina Jolie does impressive action sequences, and how gracefully too. Well, this might not be news, but yes, she did most of the stunts in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Salt and a couple more.
9. The Hunger Games star, Josh Hutcherson, performed all of his stunts in the movies. While working in Red Dawn, the actor learned a lot about it since the director made everyone do their stunts.
10. The stunts we see Liu Yifei’s character perform on screen, they were all her indeed. She did 90% of the stunts because she wanted to give it a try.
11. Sylvester Stallone has worked in tons of action movies all his career and did most of his stunts. And guess what? He still does, like in Samaritan.
12. Jason Statham is one of the best action heroes and also has one of the most choreographed action sequences. If you have watched Transporter, you’ll know what I am talking about. He is inspired by Bruce Lee and does his stunts on his own.
So were you as thrilled as we were finding about these famous actors who do their own stunts? Let us know!