It has been more than a month since Chadwick Boseman left the world for his heavenly abode. The actor was in his early 40s and was battling colon cancer for the past 4 years. It is astounding how he managed to deliver his most iconic performance as King T’Challa of Wakanda in MCU’s Black Panther.
Nobody could have done more justice to the role of Wakanda’s king than Boseman. His character was embodied with the epitome of leadership and proved it multiple times how he was the best superhero of all time:
1) When he encouraged M’Baku to yield rather than die during the challenge:
T’Challa cared about all Wakanda citizens, not just the ones who were under him.
2) When he wasn’t afraid to be vulnerable in front of his father:
It was beautiful of T’Challa to show us that it is alright to be vulnerable even if you’re a King
3) When he didn’t let his kingly status go to his head:
T’Challa’s gesture showed that his rise in power wouldn’t change the siblings’ relationship at all.
4) When he listened to the wise women in his life, Okoye & Nakia:
It was so refreshing to see a man in power stop in his tracks and actually listen to the women in his life.
5) When T’Challa threw himself over a grenade:
Protecting his people remained the King’s utmost priority. Even if it meant jumping over a grenade.
6) When T’Challa refused to let Agent Ross die:
His small gesture proved that Wakanda was going to be different under him
7) When he accepted Killmonger’s challenge because he knew it was his cousin’s right:
T’Challa risked his life and accepted Killmoger’s dare
8)When he attempted diplomacy before combat:
His sense of sympathy and understanding reflected when offered Killmoger to talk it all out
9) When he confronted his father for his wrongs:
He told his father that he was going to be a different king, a better king than T’Chaka had been.
10) When he swallowed his pride and asked M’Baku for help:
11) When T’Challa fulfilled his uncle’s promise to show Killmonger the beauty of a Wakandan sunset:
T’Challa proved to Killmoger that his father was right in telling him that Wakandan sunsets were the most beautiful in the world
12) When T’Challa offered to heal his cousin even after all his nonsense:
Admit it, he was the most humble man of the MCU
13) When he figured out a way for Nakia to pursue her dreams as his queen:
14) When T’Challa decided to right the wrongs of his family:
T’Challa couldn’t change the past, so he chose to change the future