Are you among those who just couldn’t finish that one movie and felt so disgusted by it that you had to walk away from the theatres? Then you’re definitely not alone, not after reading this article at least. A bad/boring movie can have more than one reason: bad acting, wrong direction, lousy narration, poor plot lines, too absurd or gross, too cliché, or way too depressing. Any one of those reasons (or all) can hamper the movie experience. We have compiled the list of such movies people refuse to finish. You’d be surprised to find that there are so many.
1. Drive: The audience found the film to be highly overrated and very dull even to finish it.
2 Love Actually: The movie tops the list of being the most cliched film ever. That makes it cringeworthy and absolutely boring.
3. Titanic: Yes, the movie is classic, but a lot of the audience believes that the film is way too long to be interesting.
4. Snuff: It is a ‘70s cult classic but indeed a horrible watch. The movie was very controversial and almost impossible to watch.
5. The Wild Bunch: The movie is too violent and super ugly to watch. Sam Peckinpah loved making such movies with no happy endings.
6. Going Overboard: The movie makes zero sense and is nowhere near fun. It is Adam Sandler’s first movie and also has a 1.8 rating on IMDB.
7. Gigli: The Wall Street Journal named it as the worst movie. It was terrible in every sense, acting, screenplay, direction.
8. Knock Knock: If this movie makes sense to you, you really need to watch better movies. Keanu Reeves played a wealthy man trapped in a very unlikely situation.
9. Crazy, Stupid, Love: The movie is too sad and unrealistic.
10. How To Be Single: The characters in the movie are weird and unlovable. Some people could only bear the first 10 minutes of the film.
11. The Blair Witch Project: The movie is too horrible and disgusting to watch the entire thing.
12. To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You
13. Mean Girls 2: Yes, there is such a movie, and it is horribly boring.
14. Cats: Everything about the movie seems wrong, the character designs, the plot, and the direction too. It is simply one of the worst movies.
15. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues: The first was hilarious and such a good movie. But the second one is not even near.
These are not it. There are so many of them but we couldn’t get all of them. So, here are a few of the movies that people refuse to finish. We hope you don’t chose any of these to watch this weekend. Let us know if you know more.