Among all the other categories, Teen movies are the best genre of all time. So here is a list of 15 secret details in teen movies that make them even more brilliant.
1. Starting with one of the most famous teen movies, “Mean Girls” (2004), the queen bee, Regina, wore an “R” necklace around her neck. But when Cady humiliated Regina and took her place, she also started wearing a “C” necklace.
2. In “Pretty Woman” (1990), Vivian breaks a glass at a dinner party, and a waiter says: “It happens all the time”. The same waiter says the same line to Mia in the movie “The Princess Diaries” (2001). Garry Marshall directed both of these films.
3. In “13 Going on 30” (2004), adult Jenna’s apartment was equipped to look similar to “30, Flirty & Thriving” article she was reading at the age of 13.
4. In “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: Always And Forever” (2021), a small shoutout is given to “X-Men: Apocalypse.” The movie is on Peter’s “favorite movie list.” Lana Condor was also there in the movie and played the character of Jubilee.
5. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, Michelle is seen reading a book with a very similar story of an orphan boy who used to live with his uncle and aunt. Spider-Man (aka Peter Parker) himself lived with his aunt and uncle. The title of the book was “Of Human Bondage.”
6. Mr. Worth used to wear a pride pin to support Simon about his sexuality while everyone else made fun of him in the movie “Love Simon (2018).”
7. “In Fast Times At Ridgemont High”, when Mr. Hand passes the quiz schedule in the class, the students put their pages in front of their noses and thoroughly breathe in. This used to be a popular ritual in the early ’70s and ’80s because inhaling the ink made you high.
8. In the movie “Juno (2007),” Mark started dressing more and more like Juno every time he met her. Additionally, Mark had feelings for a 16-year-old Juno; he somewhere connected with her too.
9. In the movie “Eighth Grade” (2018), the movie’s ending credits were filmed through a microscopic view of a laptop screen.
10. In Clueless (1995), you can see a glimpse of Lucy, the maid, hiding from Cher’s dad behind the door.
11. In “Dead Poets Society”, the students find Professor Keating’s old yearbook. It was Robin Williams’ real high school senior picture when he was a student in California’s Redwood High School in Larkspur.
12. In A Cinderella Story, the two evil stepsisters always wore green and pink throughout the whole movie, just like they wore in the original Cinderella.
13. In Pitch Perfect 3 (2017), a glimpse of a passport of Lilly Onakuramara Bellas Beatboxer is seen. It’s clearly visible that she was born in area 51 in Nevada.
14. In Mean Girls (2004), wearing hoops was Regina’s thing, and she told Gretchen not to wear hoops. But later in the movie, Cady becomes the leader and she too wore hoop earrings just to show them off.
15. Ending the list of 15 Secret Details In Teen Movies with another “Mean Girls” detail. After Regina excluded Gretchen from wearing hoop earrings, they separated their ways, and Gretchen was seen wearing hoop earrings at the end.