Celebrities are role models for almost everyone. They have the power to inspire everyone to be themselves. Everyone has struggled at the beginning, no matter how far they get with their success. And during this time, we often look up to our Idol. Also, our heroes inspired many of us to choose our careers. Yet, think about meeting the superstar or hero you’ve admired all your life. Every one of us wants to meet our favorite celebrities or Idols. Some of us are lucky enough to meet them. But, even celebrities were astonished when they met their idols.
Therefore, we have made a list of 15 Celebrities who met their Celeb Idols. Here you go!
1. When On X-Factor One Direction met Emma Watson, they went to the premiere ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.’ There, they also met Daniel Radcliffe.
2. Anne Hathaway caught up with Mariah Carey at a premiere for her film “The Intern.” She mentioned she was a big fan of Mariah and listened to “We Belong Together” in the car heading over.
3. Mark Ruffalo And Paul Rudd from Avengers met At the 2014 Comic-Con. Mark was star-struck seeing Paul and passed behind him.
4. On The Graham Norton Show, Adele recalled meeting Jennifer Aniston in a bathroom. When Jen asked Adele how she was doing, she accidentally called her Rachel.
5. Jennifer Lawrence was so star-struck by Jeff Bridges that she went up to him twice at Comic-Con. Both stars interviewed one another and professed a genuine love for one another.
6. Meryl Streep and Kelly Clarkson met at Golden Globes red carpet. Kelly shared how much Meryl meant to her when they met for the very first time.
7. Adam Scott invited Mark Hamill to his birthday party when he was two years old. Mark Hamill apologized for not showing up and surprised Adam Scott on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ instead.
8. At the 2018 Golden Globes, Kelly Clarkson met Catherine Zeta-Jones. Kelly was star-struck, and she ran into Catherine after seeing her. Both of them were big fans of each other, and they shared a delightful conversation.
9. Julia Roberts and Gwen Stefani met on the red carpet with Access Hollywood. Julia Roberts was delighted to see Gwen Stefani. Although they met for the first time, it turned out they were both huge fans.
10. During Beyoncé’s after-party for the Academy Awards, Emilia Clarke met her. Emilia was a big fan of Beyoncé. Unfortunately, Emilia was drunk when she met her Idol and couldn’t stop her tears.
11. At the Golden Globes, Selena Gomez met Brad Pitt and was overwhelmed by his presence. In addition, Selena Gomez is one of the biggest fans of Brad Pitt.
12. Sarah Paulson coincidentally met her Idol, Madonna, on the red carpet at the 2017 Met Gala. Eventually, Sarah ended up carrying the star wars-themed Moschino cape.
13. Emma Stone met Emma Bunton (‘Baby Spice’) at the ‘Spice World’ concert in London(2019). Although Emma Stone’s real name is ‘Emily,’ Bunton was why she switched her name to ‘Emma.’
14. During The Graham Norton Show, Camila Cabello met her Idol, Emilia Clarke. Cabello shared these pictures of herself and Clarke on Instagram.
15. Grace VanderWaal And Bebe Rexha met for the first time at the 2017 Teen Choice Awards. They admired each other and made plans to collaborate in the future.
So this is our List of 15 Celebrities who met their Celeb Idols. Who is Your Favorite Celebrity Idol? Let us know in the comment section.
Thank You For Reading!