We have, for you, 15 utterly infuriating movie moments that shouldn’t have happened at all! They didn’t add any value to the movie. And they were absolutely unnecessary.
1. In Toy Story 4, when Woody left Bonnie at the end of the movie and bids adios to all his friends:
2. In Devil wears Prada, Andy says that she has never heard of Runway or Miranda Priestly:
Andy’s character was that of a go-getter. As a result, someone like her would have done her basic research before going for her job interview!
3. In The Dark Knight Rises, when Alfred said he didn’t like what Bruce was becoming and as a result, he had to leave:
Alfred would walk through fire for Bruce. So even if the scene helped the movie’s plot, it didn’t quite fit Alfred’s character.
4. In Avengers: Age of the Ultron, Captain America reprimands Ironman for swearing by saying “Language”:
Captain America has been swearing on screen in the First avenger while talking to Peggy. Additionally, there is a scene in Avengers: Age of Ultron, where Captain America says,” Fury, you son of a bitch”!
5. In Grease, When Sandy has a complete makeover to impress Danny:
In the entire movie, she is a sweet, innocent girl, and suddenly she morphed into a female version of Danny, with no warning at all. It seemed very uncanny.
6. In Star Wars: The Rise of the Skywalker, the scene where Rey says that she doesn’t deserve Luke’s lightsaber:
7. In Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire, the calm and sensible Dumbledore angrily demands to know if Harry put his name into the Goblet:
8. In Sex and The City, when Steve cheated on Miranda, it caused a lot of damage to Miranda as a character and how the relationship was depicted.
9. In Mockingjay-2, when Katniss decides to settle down and have a family with Peeta:
The depiction of Katniss in the book and the movie were different. It seemed to blend with the storyline in the book—however, the onscreen Katniss didn’t seem like she wanted to be with anyone.
10. In Avengers: Endgame, the scene where Clint is on a murder spree to avenge his family:
11. In Booksmart, the scene where Miss Fine went to an underage party, drank, and hooked up with a student:
The weird and creepy subplot was inappropriate and did not add anything to the storyline. Unfortunately, it was the only black mark in an otherwise perfect movie.
12. In To All the Boys: P.S I Still Love You, when Lara Jean ditched John Ambrose and went back to Peter:
13. In Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald, the scene where Queenie puts Jacob under a love spell and tells him that they are engaged:
14. In Legally Blonde, when Vivian and Elle settle their differences, but immediately after, Vivian is convinced that Elle has slept with Professor Callahan to get ahead of her.
15. Lastly, in Kingsman: the Secret Service, Princess Tilde, while being held captive, told Eggsy she would have anal sex with him if he saved the world:
UGHH! It’s by far the worst one of the 15 utterly infuriating movie moments that shouldn’t have happened.