Sometimes directors do the unexpected with their actors to get an authentic reaction from them. So, here are 16 Authentic Reactions From Actors Because Their Directors Didn’t Tell Them What Was Going To Happen.
1. The director didn’t let the actors know about the corpse under the dining table in the Rocky Horror picture show.
2. In Die Hard, the director made Alan Rickman drop early in his character’s death fall.
3. In Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, the director made none of the child actors see the gigantic set.
4. The director didn’t show Lucy, the set in The Chronicles of Narnia, willingly.
5.The cast’s reactions to the chest-bursting scene in Alien were genuine as they had no idea what would happen.
6. Will Ferrell’s reactions during the Elf scene were authentic when Jon Favreau controlled the boxes with remote control.
7. In Boyz N The Hood, the director never told the actors that there would be real gunfire.
8. The soldier’s slighter laugh In Monty Python’s Life of Brian is genuine as they had no idea what would happen.
9. Allen Danziger’s scream when he first sees Leatherface in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre scene was real.
10. In Pirates of the Caribbean, the cast was genuinely surprised after seeing Barbossa instead of Anamaria at the end.
11. At the end of The Graduate, the director kept the camera rolling without telling the actors.
12. John C. McGinley’s shocked reaction when the “Sloth” victim wakes in Se7en was natural.
13. In Super Troopers, Kevin Heffernan’s real-life parents had no idea about the traffic stop scene and what would happen next.
14. In The Fifth Element, Tricky didn’t know about the intensity of the warehouse explosion.
15. The actors were not allowed to meet Ghostface in Scream.
16. Harrison Ford’s frustration and response in the interrogation scene in The Fugitive were real.