Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet have been inseparable for years. If a 24-year-old friendship in Hollywood (and counting) is not BFF goals then we don’t know what is. We first fell for Leo and Kate as a lovely couple in 1997, Titanic. Following this, Jack and Rose were circled with some unavoidable rumors about their relationship, considering the chemistry they showed on screen. The duo was reunited on the sets of Revolutionary Road in 2008. More than two decades down the road and the friendship is still as warm and strong as ever. They’ve made it clear that this is a strict BFF zone. They make us believe in friendship.
Let us see some of their best BFF moments over the years.
1. When Leo was asked about how Kate has physically changed over the years since they first met, and he had the sweetest reply:
2. We know they’re on another level of inside jokes as Kate told Glamour “Sometimes we do quote the odd Titanic line back and forth to each other because only we can, and we find it really funny,”:
3. When they didn’t care of what people would think and attended the 1998 Golden Globes as a couple:
4. And continued to give us amazing red carpet looks together:
5. When Kate paid a tribute to her BFF during her 2009 Golden Globes acceptance speech for best actress:
6. And Leo congratulated her again on The Oprah Winfrey Show with a little message:
7. Kate’s priceless reaction to Leo finally receiving his first oscar :
8. And Kate being super proud and teary eye embraces Leo for a good post-win hug:
9. When Kate went down the memory lane to when she first met Leo on the sets of Titanic and said
10. Talking to People Magazine in 2016 Kate talked about how their friendship has continued over the years and said, “He’s a solid, loyal person. He’s a great friend, he always has been, and not just to me but to everyone around him. He still has friends he had when we made Titanic.”
11. After working with numerous talented ladies Leo admitted that Kate was her “favorite actress.”
12. And definitely Kate feels the same way:
13.When Kate told us the story of how Leo would ask her to measure their foot size by keeping it next to each other and laugh about it because their feet are the same size:
14. On the Graham Norton Show Kate talked about how they raised funds together for a cause and how she was “jolly lucky” to have Leo in her life:
15. Like any other girl would be, Kate was also initially overwhelmed by the super hot Leo and was concerned that she might not be able to focus on Titanic but then said this :
16. And to which Leo had the most adorable reaction:
This amazing friendship of these two oscar-winning actors keeps our hearts warm.