Most of these men have one thing in common. When they made the first appearance in their series, they were honestly not that likable. However, as the series grew, you couldn’t help but fall in love with these characters.
We are talking about 19 TV characters that viewers hated at first but learned to love
1) Jess Mariano from Gilmore Girls
It was the reboot of Gilmore Girls which turned Jess into one of the most successful and well-rounded characters of the series.
2) Justin Foley from 13 Reasons Why
Justin Folley was a guy you hated in the series initially but might have probably cried over his death scene.
3) Oscar “Spooky” Diaz from On My Block
Oscar Diaz had a story we all rooted for. His character growth over the season was insane.
4) Theon Greyjoy from Game of Thrones
Did you cry as hard as Sansa did when Theon Greyjoy died? Well, same!
5) Rogelio de la Vega from Jane the Virgin
Rogelio was shown to be a very self-centered guy at the start of the series. However, things flipped towards the end
6) Steve Harrington from Stranger Things
Steve was a reckless punk initially who couldn’t care less about anyone. But as the series grew, we got to see the true mom side of his
7) Tom Koracik from Grey’s Anatomy
Tom’s arrogance might’ve made you despise him initially but the more you learn about him and why he is the way he is, the more you like him.
8) Nathaniel Plimpton III from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
You see the real side of Nathaniel Plimpton when the series actually moves a little forward and it’s absolutely lovable
9) Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Zuko started out as the antagonist of the series later joins hands with the team and helps them restore balance to the world
10) Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine-Nine gets better literally in the same episode
11) Lucifer from Lucifer
Yes, we fell in love with Satan too.
12) Negan from The Walking Dead
How quick did you forgive him for killing Glenn?
13) Schmidt from New Girl
Schmidt might’ve been a flirt initially but he proved to be a really good husband, friend, and stay-at-home dad.
14) Darryl Philbin from The Office
15) Alex Karev from Grey’s Anatomy
Alex’s love for Meredith made us totally forget how evil of a person he initially was.
16) Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead
Daryl did the best thing to distance himself from his brother Merle. He turned into a much better man!
17) David Rose from Schitt’s Creek
David couldn’t be the mean guy for a very long time. He grows into a better person in not much time
18) Pacey Witter from Dawson’s Creek
Pacey was a very self-centered person in the beginnings but boy what a transformation!
19) Klaus Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
Klaus might’ve killed multiple characters throughout Vampire Diaries but was total changed man during his spin-off The Originals
Source: Buzz Feed