Movies are like a mirror of society, they inform us as to what is going on in the world through the power of stories, whether it’s good or bad.
As we know that movies have been on the face of the Earth for a very long time, entertaining us all and giving us a message to live a happy life and successful life.
Movies are a form of cinematography, which is used to express consciousness, suggestions, and incidents.
Over the years there have been a lot of movies that got released, some became famous and have earned a good amount at the box office, but some weren’t that up-to-the-mark.
But what so ever, as there have been many movies there have also been behind the scenes of these movies…
As fans, we have always wondered how a movie looks without those CGI or the props.
Or how those big-big stunts are performed by the stunt doubles of various actors or to even gaze at the iconic movies being filmed and also the famous directors doing their magic.
While it’s a dream of many movie fans around the globe of actually visiting the sets of their favorite movies and peer at their behind the scenes.
We, the people of FandomWire, have completed your wish, as we would love to take you through this virtual photo tour of 20 of the most astonishing BTS from your favorite movies…
Looks like a dream come true, so buckle up with us as we take you through this fantastic ride.
1.We bet it’s difficult for good friends to play mortal enemies:
2.Gandalf the White prepares for the Battle of Pelennor Fields by consulting Peter Jackson on what kind of spell will do better when the orcs attack the white city of Minas Tirith.
3. Storm rules the green matter:
4. Behind the scenes of ‘300’: Leonidas, the King of Sparta, is chatting with his fellow Persians right before the battle:
5. Looks like people in New York tend to exaggerate a little …
6.’Django Unchained’: Leonardo DiCaprio, after making his takes, tests his directing skills:
7. Leo the Lion, the mascot for the Hollywood film studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, is getting nervous before shooting the production logo video.
8. Brave American soldiers are ready to fight Godzilla:
9. Aliens also need a little break between takes:
10. Dr. Hannibal Lecter enjoys his fries. A little strange, don’t you think?
11. Done for the day. A tired Joker is on his way home. See you tomorrow, Batman!
12. Epic battle scene by Hulk and Thor in ‘The Avengers.’
13. John Rosengrant, effects supervisor for ‘Jurassic Park III,’ tries the raptor’s suit:
14. Benedict Cumberbatch is getting into character. Yes, Sherlock played the giant evil dragon Smaug in The Hobbit:
15. Luc Besson, teaching a young lady such bad things:
16. Director Francis Ford Coppola and his influential friend Don Vito Corleone:
17. The cast of ‘Home Alone 2: Lost in New York’ are actually good off-screen friends:
18. Now that’s awkward! Acting like you love your new friend, a stuffed blue hippo toy:
19. More proof that Rose just wasn’t that into Jack. Look, he could have totally fit on that door!
20. Gandalf the White searching something on his lappy: