Some TV show couples looked so bad on screen that it made so many people cringe! They shouldn’t even have paired together in the first place. Let’s take a look at these worst TV couples we wish never existed.
1. Alaric and Caroline from The Vampire Diaries: The show was famous for pairs like Damon and Elena, but whatever Caroline and Alaric had, it was so gross.
2. Rachel and Joey from Friends: Pairing both of them was just a way to keep Ross and Rachel away from each other. It was never needed.
3. Veronica and Archie from Riverdale: Their relationship was looking good initially, but after some time, it just went downhill. They were just together for a hookup.
4. Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl: Their relationship was so glamorized in the show, but the reality is they were never in a happy relationship. Chuck emotionally abused Blair to the extent where she forgot what happiness was.
5. Cece and Coach from New Girl: There was no chemistry between them. They had no romance, and the timing was also wrong.
6. Shane and Cristina from Grey’s Anatomy: Everything they had didn’t make any sense. It was all so messed up.
7. Caleb and Spencer from Pretty Little Liars: We believe that a real friend would never date their best friend’s ex. The idea of pairing them together was so unusual.
8. Marnie and Ray from Girls: Another disaster pair who literally had nothing in common. With zero chemistry, their relationship was so unnecessary.
9. Blaine and Kurt from Glee: A relationship shouldn’t be so toxic that it hurts to survive in it. Blaine was so self-centered and had no feelings for Kurt.
10. Paige and Emily from Pretty Little Liars: This pair has to be on this list. Paige tried to drown Emily in water. How can they even be in any relationship?
11. Michelle and Sid from Skins: The show had a reason for pairing both of them but they never looked nice together.
12. Liam and Silver from 90210: Another couple who hardly made any sense. Their relationship had no chemistry at all.
13. Maggie and Jackson from Grey’s Anatomy: Their relationship looked so forced and unwanted. They even became step-siblings later on in the show, and no one raised a question!!
14. Laura and Steve from Family Matters: Their relationship was just an example of loving someone so forcefully that in the end, they’ll probably fall in love with you and marry you.
15. Becky and Drew from Degrassi: The Next Generation: How can someone date his dead brother’s girlfriend? It felt so wrong while watching them together in a relationship.
16. Ezra and Aria from Pretty Little Liars: It looks like this show only had terrible couples. Aria and Ezra are proof that TV shows should stop making relationship stories of teachers/students.
17. Buffy and Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer: One of the worst TV couples of all time in TV show history is Spike and Buffy.
18. Peyton and Lucas from One Tree Hill: Why were they even paired together? Just another illustration of the worst TV couples.
19. Bellamy and Echo from The 100: Would you date a person who tried killing your sister?! Echo almost killed his sister! How can someone even think of being in a relationship with such a person?
20. Darryl and Kelly from The Office: Another forced and unnecessary relationship that made no sense. Their relationship was just a way to bring Kelly and Ryan back together.