I am sure all of us have watched many TV series, and most of us get totally invested in them. We are always eager to know what happened next. However, many times we watch some TV Seasons that are beyond what we expected, and that too in a bad way. Some TV Seasons do not make sense, destroy the characters and just ruin the plot in totality. Therefore, these are the TV Seasons we wished we should never have watched. Here is a list of 22 bad TV Seasons people wished never aired.
1. Season 4 of Community: The entire season just felt like a parody of the first three.
2. Season 13 of Grey’s Anatomy: They introduced characters nobody cared about and then made every plot revolve around them.
3. Season 6B of Teen Wolf: Malia was always with a guy pretty much, and it would have been nice to see her on her own for a while.
4. Season 4 of Sherlock: It took such a turn in the fourth season. Suddenly, everyone was hiding these dark secrets, and people were coming back from the dead as ghosts.
5. Season 5 of Dawson’s Creek: They ruined character relationships, not to mention Mitch being killed by an ice cream cone.
6. Season 4 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The show struggled to find its voice and redefine itself after they all graduated high school.
7. Season 7 of True Blood: Tara’s death was handled so horribly IMO. Having Jessica and Hoyt get back together last minute was confusing, and the series finale was boring and a big letdown.
8. Season 2 of Heroes: They had created a catchy slogan (‘Save the cheerleader, save the world’) and then couldn’t recapture that magic.
9. Season 7 of Once Upon a Time: It was the same plot as the first season, but with an older Henry and different characters.
10. Season 8/”A Year In The Life” of Gilmore Girls: The characters’ actions made no sense given how the show ended.
11. Season 8 of That 70’s Show: Topher Grace was the heart of the show, and his (and Ashton Kutcher’s) absence was definitely felt, and it didn’t even feel like the same show anymore.
12. Season 8 of Game of Thrones: Just a disaster, especially considering how the first few seasons were almost perfect television.
13. Season 9 of How I Met Your Mother: Completely ruined characters, their development, and the show’s whole premise.
14. Season 10 of Roseanne: The final season after they win the lottery was just awful.
15. Season 3 of Westworld: It was like watching an entirely different show.
16. Season 4 of Veronica Mars: The tone was so different from the original show, and it didn’t work at all.
17. Season 3 of New Girl: Schmidt cheating on both Cece and Elizabeth was awful, and we were supposed to accept ‘I used to be fat’ as his justification?
18. Season 7 of Pretty Little Liars: The time jump didn’t have an impact since they basically just rebooted the plot with a new villain.
19. Season 1 of Parks and Recreation: It was so clearly copying The Office in every way and doing so poorly.
20. Season 2 of Riverdale: It started the trends that made the following seasons range from baffling to headache-inducingly stupid to downright incomprehensible.
21. Season 5 of Chuck: Chuck and Sarah finally got their happy ending at the end of the previous season. When they destroyed her memory last season and she was no longer in love, it wasn’t kind.
22. Season 7 of The 100: Having Clarke shoot and kill Bellamy for literally no reason since she didn’t get the journal anyway made no sense.
These are the TV seasons that were not necessary. Also, people wished it was never aired, and they aren’t wrong.