Still can’t stop wondering about the backstory of Paul Bettany’s catchphrase.
1. When the Ant-Man cast tried to name Thor’s hammer, and Paul Rudd blessed us with this answer.
2. When Zendaya was asked who her role model was, Tom Holland said “Me,” and she absolutely lost it.
3. When Anthony Mackie found Sebastian Stan on the red carpet of Civil War and couldn’t stop praising how good he looked.
4. When Elizabeth Olsen memorized Paul Bettany’s catchphrase of “snitches end up in ditches” and mouthed it whenever she knew he was going to say it.
5. When Chris Hemsworth accidentally called Scarlett Johannson dumb.
6. When Mackie admitted that he would be a good Cinderella because they both are broke, and Chris Evans almost fell out of his chair of laughter.
7. When the avengers played the game of mock family feud and were asked what would be the worst place to turn into ‘The Hulk’ and the thing got out of control.
8. When Elizabeth Olsen couldn’t keep a straight face seeing Robert Downey Jr. eat Chris Evans’ donut.
9. When Sebastian Stan was playing musical beers with the MCU cast, he accidentally spit beer back in the cup, and then Jimmy Fallon had to drink it.
10. When Tom Holland had a witty comeback for Anthony Mackie.
11. When Gwyneth Paltrow didn’t remember that she was in Spiderman.
12. When the Avengers: Endgame cast immediately identified Evans’ butt.
13. When this “Dude! Dude!” moment happened.
14. When Benedict Cumberbatch joked that Elizabeth Olsen should read the script before coming to set.
15. When Mackie was joking about Stan’s Bucky arm.
16. When Olsen and Bettany were goofing around during a photoshoot.
17. When Chris Evans and Hemsworth were hilariously surprised when they were shown a picture of RDJ’s bicep.
18. When ScarJo screamed and hid behind Brie Larson after a balloon popped.
19. When Danai Gurira was freaking out while blindly touching stuff and Chadwick Boseman couldn’t contain his laughter fit.
20. When Evans hid to scare Lizzie.
21. When Brie Larson walked right into Tessa Thompson’s joke about lesbians and Tessa burst out laughing.
22. When Chris Hemsworth gave this reason for why he’d like to play Captain America.
23. When ScarJo and Ruffalo said — in unison — that they have the same birthday.
24. When Florence Pugh was called a sailor when using a curse word after ScarJo and David Harbour were pulling her leg.
25. When Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner were asked who they would want to switch their roles within the MCU, they *literally* switched chairs.
26. When RDJ and Ruffalo recreated a fan art of the “Science Bros” IRL.
27. When Angelina Jolie beat the cast of Eternals in a staring contest.
28. When Lizzie couldn’t remember Rocket Raccoon’s name.