The spooky season holiday is officially over! After taking almost an entire year off from the limelight, a lot of celebs pulled out of their homes to treat us with some of the best costumes that were either reproduction of specific looks from photos, films, or other moments from pop culture.
We might have flipped our calendars but we can not move over the spooky season without talking about these celebrities who raised the bar to another level this year with their outfits. Take a look at what costumes your favorite celebrities wore this Halloween.
1. Kim Kardashian’s daughter North West dressed up as “cereal killers” with her friends.
2. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen dressed up their entire family as characters from the Addams Family
3. Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, and their children dressed up as various horror icons
4. Cardi B and her daughter Kulture dressed up as witches from Hocus Pocus.
5. Kylie Jenner wore a cat costume, Travis Scott dressed up as the iconic Halloween‘s Michael Myers, and their daughter Stormi became a mermaid.
6. Jessica Alba, husband Cash Warren, and their children ruled the jungle as they all wore lion costumes
7. Kourtney Kardashian’s had a baby Pennywise in her house as one of her kids did a terrifyingly accurate It re-creation
8. Lil Nas X dressed up as the basketball dude from Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide:
9. Doja Cat was Ms. Bellum from The Power Puff Girls. Of course, she had a face!
10. Camila Mendes and Madelaine Petsch dressed up as Velma and Daphne from Scooby-Doo
11. Lizzo as Baby Yoda, aka Grogu, from The Mandalorian, was all that we needed this Halloween.
12. Hailey Bieber recreated Britney Spears’ look this Halloween.
13. Idris Elba sucked blood like a vampire this Halloween
14. Harry Styles hit the stage dressed up as Dorothy from Alice In Wonderland.
15. Meghan Thee Stallion did a rendition of Cruella de Vil from Cruella.
16. Chloe Bailey as Lola from Shark Tale:
17. Mindy Kaling kept it simple with a Strawberry this Halloween
18. Victoria Justice frightened everyone dressed as a Skeleton
19. Cole Sprouse was Eren from Attack on Titan
20. Cardi B also dressed as Morticia Addams from Addams Family.
21. Janelle Monae dressed up as the Grinch this spooky season.
22. Justin Bieber won hearts with this cute bear outfit
23. Trevor Noah dressed up as The Weeknd this Halloween. His outfit was inspired by Weeknd’s look from his most recent album.
24. Lisa from Blackpink was the doll from Squid Game:
25. Winnie Harlow dressed up as Cheetara from Thunder Cats:
26. Alessia Cara dressed up the English singer Amy Winehouse.
27. Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall showed up as Marge Simpson:
28. Zoe Saldana and her husband as Sally and Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas — plus, their children as a Transformer and ninjas.
29. Shakira as a witch was all that we needed this Halloween
29. Kendall Jenner dressed up as the Martian girl from Mars Attacks:
30. The Weeknd was clearly the winner of this Halloween with his Don Corleone outfit from The Godfather