Who doesn’t love a good animated movie? These movies never fail to amaze with their cute characters, colorful scenes, and not to forget, their unique voices. The work of voice actors is not easy. They can play talking objects, monsters, babies, or any other mystical creatures. The voice actor and the character on the screen do not need to look similar, but some look so similar as if the animated character was specially made to look like them. On the other hand, some voice actors cannot be more different from the characters they give a voice look. Let’s see and compare.
1. It’s surprising how similar Eli Marienthal and Hogarth look in The Iron Giant!
2. On the other hand, it is unbelievable that Mike Henry played both Cleveland on Family Guy and The Cleveland Show.
3. Caitlin Sanchez and Dora look adorably the same!
4. Brad Bird, being a man, voiced Edna Mode in The Incredibles. Mind-blowing!
5. Jessica Walter and Malory Archer on Archer cannot look more similar.
6. Elizabeth Daily, a.k.a, E.G. Daily was the voice of Tommy Pickles.
7. The similarity between Nick Kroll and the character Nick in Big Mouth is impeccable.
8. Candi Milo, a woman, played Nick from Jimmy Neutron. Surprised?
9. Ming-Na Wen looks just as fierce as her character Mulan.
10. Mae Whitman and Katara on Avatar: The Last Airbender.
11. Patrick Stewart voiced Avery from American Dad, and without a doubt, he could have played him too.
12. Debi Derryberry looks nothing like her character Jimmy Neutron.
13. Candace from Phineas and Ferb looks like she was made keeping Ashley Tisdale in mind.
14. On the other hand, Tara Strong and Timmy Turner from The Fairly Odd Parents are very different.
15. Auli’i Cravalho as Moana. Beautiful!
16. No one expected Nancy Cartwright to be the voice behind Bart Simpson from The Simpsons.
Now we know what the actors who gave voice to our beloved characters look like. Some similarities came as a surprise and some were what we expected. Best of luck for watching all the animated shows with these faces in your mind!