What makes a great TV couple? The great chemistry between the two! Everyone has a favorite couple in every TV show they watch. Over the years, television has given us some great couples who are still rooted and loved by people. With time we have come across some of the greatest love stories of all time. They are icons who defined love for decades with their fictional love stories. Their undeniable on-screen chemistry just made the audience fall in love with them. Below is the list of “22 Actors With Incredible Chemistry That Made Their TV Shows Even Better.”
1. ‘David Schwimmer And Jennifer Aniston As Ross And Rachel In Friends’
‘Roschel’ was the name rooted by the audience. Though their relationship was on and off again and again for the whole show, they ended up together, and who doesn’t love a happy ending!?
2. Ian Somerhalder And Nina Dobrev As Damon And Elena On The Vampire Diaries
Elena and Damon became the most loved and rooted couples of all time. They were ‘Endgame’. And honestly, my personal favorite too! “Delena forever”
3. Alisha Boe And Brandon Flynn As Jessica And Justin On 13 Reasons Why
Justin and Jessica went through so much on the show, but their love for each other was always so pure, and you could feel that in every single scene they did.
4. Chyler Leigh and Eric Dane as Lexie and Mark on Grey’s Anatomy.
5. Courtney Cox And Mathew Perry As Monica And Chandler On Friends
Monica and Chandler became the true definition of love for most of the people out there.
6. Ellen Pompeo And Patrick Dempsey As Meredith And Derek On Grey’s Anatomy.
7. Rachel Bilson And Wilson Bethel As Zoe And Wade On Hart Of Dixie.
Both of them had fantastic chemistry from the very beginning.
8. Lauren Graham And Scott Patterson As Lorelai And Luke On Gilmore Girls
9. Mina El Hammani And Miguel Bernardeau As Nadia And Guzmán On Elite.
10. Katie Holmes And Joshua Jackson As Joey And Pacey On Dawson’s Creek.
11. Ed Westwick And Leighton Meester As Chuck And Blair On Gossip Girl
12. Bradley Whitford And Janel Moloney As Josh And Donna On The West Wing.
13. Shantel VanSanten and Robert Buckley as Quinn and Clay on One Tree Hill.
14. Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz as Bones and Booth on Bones
15. Katherine McNamara and Dominic Sherwood as Clary and Jace on Shadowhunters.
16. Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss as Don and Peggy on Mad Men.
17. Kit Harington and Rose Leslie as Jon Snow and Ygritte on Game of Thrones.
18. Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini as Jen and Judy on Dead to Me.
19. Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards as Oliver and Felicity on Arrow.
20. Kristen Bell and Jason Dohring as Veronica and Logan on Veronica Mars.
21. Amy Poehler and Adam Scott as Leslie and Ben on Parks and Rec.
22. Jennifer Morrison and Colin O’Donoghue as Emma and Hook on Once Upon a Time.
Emma and Hook from Once Upon a Time are one of the most undeniable couples on the list of Actors With Incredible Chemistry.