As a team member of FandomWire, your role is to fulfill our mission, be part of our vision, and work in support of our philosophy while fulfilling the responsibilities listed below. This position is an integral role in meeting the expectations we hold for ourselves, as well as those our fans hold for FandomWire. Creating exceptional content for our viewers and readers in top priority.
This is currently NOT a paid position. FandomWire is a young company so we are looking for contributors who understand the potential that this company has. Though we can’t offer you money as a staff writer, we can offer you an entrepreneurial culture, networking opportunities, a place to hone your craft, an audience, press passes to conventions, and (depending on area) advance screenings of movies. There is plenty of opportunity for additional benefits as well. The limits of your success are totally up to you!
You can only be as good as you WANT to be.
- Create Content in accordance with established policies and procedures standards.
- Find, write, and distribute worthy news stories on movies, tv, gaming, music, or sports.
- Engage and respond to readers/viewers in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
- Work with our other team members on group projects or answering questions.
- View workshops in our FandomWire Workshop Facebook group.
- Stay updated on current promotions and campaigns.
- Use your personal accounts to share your work with FandomWire.
- Excede expectations.
- Have Fun.
- All other related responsibilities assigned by management
- Own a computer with access to it at all times.
- High speed internet.
- Writing skill.
- Basic text formatting knowledge.
- Ability to work well with others
- Attention to detail in creating a exceptional content.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute flow of work
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity with various social media networks
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic understanding of graphic and web design
- Basic understanding of WordPress
- Basic level of knowledge of market trends
|Articles Per Week||2|