Death Note is a popular series that follows the story of Light Yagami, a boy who discovers a mysterious notebook named the “Death Note”, which was earlier owned by Shinigami Ryuk. The book grants the user some supernatural abilities that can kill anyone whose name is there on its pages. Below are 10 anime villains we pray never get their hands on Death Note.
1. The main enemy in ‘Jujutsu Kaisen’ is Mahito, a spirit born out of human hatred. Mahito enjoys causing pain to humans and can manipulate human souls against each other. He would easily use the Death Note to kill so many people on the planet.
2. ‘All For One’ is the main antagonist in the anime series My Hero Academia. He is a super-powerful villain who has various quirks he’s stolen which are super dangerous. With these powers and the Death Note, hero society would be fully under his control.
3. Shogo Makishima is an evil charismatic manipulator and the main villain in ‘Psycho-Pass’. He sees himself as a freedom fighter, whose goal is to save society from the Sybil System that governs it. He may be unstoppable if he got a hand on the Death Note.
4. ‘Rimuru Tempest’ is the powerful slime hero from the series “That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime.” Death Note can become an indispensable tool for Rimuru’s villain- Demon Lord Clayman, as he will be able to attain some exceptional levels of power.
5. ‘Shin Hyuga Shaing’ is the leader of the Holy Order of Michael. Shin also possesses a Geass. He has some powers which allow him to command the people he loves to kill others or themselves. He even killed his adoptive mother and sister. If he got his hands on the Death Note he would exceed the limitations of his Geass to achieve his dreadful goal.
6. King Fritz is the ruler of Eldia in ‘Attack on Titan.’ Ymir was one of his slaves who had the power of the Titans. Fritz used her to develop Eldia into an empire that could destroy his enemies. When Ymir died, he forced his daughters to eat their mother’s body to preserve her powers. Giving Death Note to such a cruel king would be devastating.
7. In ‘The Saga Of Tanya The Evil,’ an adolescent girl Tanya von Degurechaff who is scouted by the military at a very early age. She has some magical talents and manipulating powers. With the Death Note, people might not be safe around her.
8. Another of the 10 Anime Villains who should not get his hands on the Death Note is ‘Count Saazbaum.’ He can be way more powerful and destroying than you think. A Death Note landing on his feet would be a threat to many.
9. Sugou Noboyuki is the main enemy of the Fairy Dance Arc. He is full of jealousy and hunger. God knows what he will do if he ever got his hands on the Death Note.
10. ‘Furuta Nimura’ is a half-human born in the Washuu clan. He gets his strength and speed from his ghoul blood. He is highly manipulative and intelligent and he can cross any limits to take his revenge towards the system that created him. A Death Note would be hazardous as he could achieve his goals.