“Austin Powers” is a series of American spy action comedy of films. The films were produced and written by Mike Myers. Moreover, he played Sir Austin Danger Powers, the title character, and Dr. Evil. The films were a parody of various films and characters, for example, James Bond and Jason King. If you re-watch the films, you’ll find out some somewhat funny and insanely dumb scenes! So, here’s a list of some dumb yet funny scenes from “Austin Powers”. Check it out! Also, let us know in the comments what are your favorite scenes/characters from the series.
1. One Of Dr. Evil’s Minions Would Answer Questions If Asked Thrice
2. When Dr. Evil And His Son Attend Father-Son Support Group And Dr. Evil Admits That He’s Been Trying To Kill Scott, His Son. But Has Been Unsuccessful So Far!
3. Dr. Evil Got Stuck In A Rotating Chair. Feels Like He Improvised Half Of The Scene On The Spot
4. Scott Was Repeatedly Interrupting Dr. Evil. Getting Frustrated, Dr. Evil Was Coming Up With New Ways To Ask Scott To SHUTUP!
5. Austin’s A+ Pun!
6. Austin Showing His Directing Skills During This Photo Session Was Amazing
7. The Unenthusiastic “Yay, Capitalism” Though!
8. Scott’s Outburst
9. Austin In A Matching Bathing Suit Trying To Imitate Felicity’s Exit From The Water
10. Dr. Evil Coming Up With Ideas That Were Already Existing And The Team Denying It Was Very Funny. This Could Go On Forever, Lol
11. When Austin Couldn’t Understand What Felicity Actually Meant
12. Felicity Was Pulling Out Stuff From Austin’s Bag In Tent, But It Looked Like She Was Pulling Out Stuff From His Butt. No, This Isn’t Mature Humor. But It Anyway Cracks Us Up!
13. Dr. Evil Hitting Number 2 With A Giant Rubber Ball Of The Earth After Bouncing It Like A Basketball
14. Dr. Evil Being Absolutely Straightforward Of His Expectations!
15. Austin’s Father Contradicting Himself In An Iconic Dialogue
16. Austin Described Himself In A Nutshell. But Then Got Too Serious About Being In A Nutshell
17. Austin’s Three-Point Turn Had All Of Us Laughing. Right? Also, How Pro Are You In A Three-Point Turn?
18. The Puns In These Movies Are On-Point!
19. Dr. Evil Ran And Jumped Into His Time Machine But Fell Because It Wasn’t Switched On!
20. Ripping-Off Godzilla Without Ripping-Off Godzilla