Marvel Studios has finally announced the details of the Digital, Blu-Ray and 4K UHD release of Avengers: Endgame.
The Digital release is due to be released on July 30, while the disc versions will follow a couple of weeks later on August 13.
In terms of special features; the studio revealed that there are six deleted scenes with their titles revealed, and surprisingly apparently confirming that Katherine Langford’s cut Soulworld scene is not included in these scenes.
A full list of special features are as follows:
Blu-Ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – The filmmakers and cast of Avengers: Endgame honour the late great creator’s memory with a fond look back at every one of his MCU cameos.
- Setting the Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – The true story is revealed as to how one of the greatest risks in cinema was taken which began one of the greatest movie franchises of all time.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – The origin and evolution of the Star-Spangled Man with a Plan is told through the eyes of those that helped shape the superhero’s look, feel and personality.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Black Widow’s history is shown both with and without the Avengers.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Joe and Anthony Russo came to helm two of the greatest experiences in cinematic history not by themselves, but back to back.
- The Women of the MCU – The female actresses of the Marvel Cinematic Universe discuss how they felt about their role in the final battle team-up and the feeling of being part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – Thor has had many looks over the course of 11 years, but none as drastic as this! Take a behind the scenes look and see how Bro/Fat Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Every special feature collection requires the mandatory ensemble of goofs, gags and gaffes from the set.
- Visionary Intro – An introduction to the movie by the director, Joe and Anthony Russo
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
As a Digital exclusive, there is a featurette entitled Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance which serves as a montage of the doomed love couple including clips from previous movies, all of which lead to the momentous decision made at the end of Avengers: Endgame.