THE INVISIBLE MAN, an intense, modern-day psychological thriller, becomes available to own for the first time on Digital Download 19th June 2020 and on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD 29th June 2020 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. From iconic producer Jason Blum (Halloween, Split, Get Out, Us) and director Leigh Whannell (Saw, Insidious, Upgrade), this psychological thriller modernizes Universal’s shapeshifting, classic monster against a backdrop of an empowered woman facing her tormentor.
Thanks to our friends at Universal, we have a Blu-ray copy of ‘The Invisible Man’ to give away to one of our lucky readers in the UK. This uncut version features never-before-seen bonus content including an in-depth look at the re-imagining of the iconic, classic monster.
In order to win this amazing prize, all you have to do is answer the question below:
Question: What year was the first The Invisible Man feature film released?
A. 1930 B. 1933 C. 1938
In order to submit your answer, simply comment underneath the original Facebook post. The competition will run until Sunday 5th July. See below for a full list of terms and conditions. Good luck!
THE INVISIBLE MAN follows a modern tale of obsession inspired by Universal’s classic monster character. Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) slowly begins to rebuild her life after the death of her abusive ex-boyfriend (Oliver Jackson-Cohen). But before long, she begins to question whether or not he is truly gone. In addition to the feature, THE INVISIBLE MAN delivers up to twenty minutes of exclusive bonus content, including a chance to better get acquainted with the film’s leading actress: Elisabeth Moss, feature commentary with the writer/director and deleted scenes you won’t want to miss. This is the uncut version of the film, not shown in cinemas.
Hailed as ‘Certified Fresh’ on Rotten Tomatoes with a score of 91%, THE INVISIBLE MAN stars two-time Emmy®-winner and two-time Golden Globe®-winner Elisabeth Moss (Us, “The Handmaid’s Tale”). Accompanying Moss is SAG®-winner Aldris Hodge (“Black Mirror”, Straight Outta Compton), Oliver Jackson-Cohen (“The Haunting of Hill House”), Storm Reid (Don’t Let Go, “Euphoria”). The theatrical version of the film is currently available for early viewing on a wide variety of popular on-demand services as a premium rental offering.
BONUS FEATURES ON BLU-RAY, 4K ULTRA HD AND DVD:
• DELETED SCENES
• MOSS MANIFESTED – Elisabeth Moss describes the physical and emotional challenges she faced while portraying Cecilia, a woman whose truth is constantly questioned by those around her.
• DIRECTOR’S JOURNEY WITH LEIGH WHANNELL – Director Leigh Whannell acts as tour guide through principal photography, from day 1 to day 40.
• THE PLAYERS – Filmmakers and cast provide an in-depth analysis of each character and how they interact with the unseen terror of THE INVISIBLE MAN.
• TIMELESS TERROR – A behind the scenes look at how writer/director Leigh Whannell re-imagined this iconic character through the lens of modern technology and socially relatable themes.
• FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH WRITER/DIRECTOR LEIGH WHANNELL
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of FandomWire and Universal and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 5th July at 23.59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: comment your answer on the original Facebook post and we will be in touch via Messenger over the following week. The question can be found on the competition page of the FandomWire website.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: ONE Blu-ray copy of ‘The Invisible Man’, region 2 disc.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to FandomWire and not to any other party.