It doesn’t matter how brilliant a movie is, as it evaporates like mist once we enter reality. Undoubtedly, these movies leave memories behind, but their reality fades pretty quickly. Some movies tend to attract the audience to rewatch them a million times, irrespective of their genre. But, when it comes to crime-thriller films, it gets a little tricky. Many factors like the duration of the movie or gritty scenes contribute to reasons for not watching it the second time. However, some crime movies have defied this theory of rewatchability and have established their unique place in everyone’s heart. Here we have you all covered, dear crime lovers, by presenting the 10 most rewatchable crime movies that the fans can watch dozens of times.
1. The biographical gangster crime film Goodfellas has an entertaining experience in itself with all the setting of music and actions from the 70s.
The amazing fact about the film is that the fans still watch it infinite times despite being a gangster movie with raw actions and drug abuse.
2. Cristopher Nolan’s Memento becomes an irresistible movie because the film gets played in reverse.
One discovers more new stuff as the mystery movie is watched the second or third time, making it more exciting and unforgettable.
3. The most addictive crime movie, Jackie Brown, unfortunately, doesn’t get much of the attention that the film actually deserves.
It gets fascinating as the movie plays in reverse with fantastic characters and costumes.
4. Die Hard of 1988 is a fantastic crime holiday movie watched multiple times on TV.
Although the movie is played during the holidays during Christmas, it can be rewatched throughout the year, with its fantastic action.
5. Despite rewatching Bad Boys multiple times, it’s always amazing to watch it all over again and again because of its action tropes.
There’s not just Will Smith in his action avatar, but a variety of riveting action scenes that make the movie more tempting for the fans.
6. There’s no way one can neglect the movie Baby Driver. It somehow manages to compel the audience to rewatch it.
One can only get through the hidden messages or references from the movie after rewatching it multiple times.
7. The Wolf of Wall Street is a fantastic piece of crime-thriller that makes the audience overlook the fact it is a crime epic.
Despite showing drug use and nasty fights, the movie is a complete buffet for the audience.
8. Sicario has still managed to maintain a place in the audience’s hearts because of the fantastic portrayal of intensely heavy scenes.
However, the movie doesn’t stick to the viewers fulfilling its rewatchable purpose, but it won the audience with its scenes.
9. The classic crime gangster movie American Gangster best portrays the real-life crime god.
The American Gangster has set the bar for gangster movies high, especially with the characters’ performance taking it to the moon.
10. Ocean’s Eleven is an addictive crime movie with the best-choreographed heist.
Many would agree that the movie’s impressive cast is irresistibly charming. That is one of the significant factors that make the film rewatchable.