Eternals are the new powerful heroes and will join MCU with the new movie with the same name. The Celestials have created them to protect the earth from the Monstrous Deviants. They are mighty, and they could easily defeat many of the MCU’s villains that were extremely hard to beat for the Avengers.
So here are the 10 MCU Villains They Could Have Easily Defeated But Didn’t.
1. The First Name on our list of 10 MCU Villains Eternals Could Have Easily Defeated is “Thanos.”
Perhaps the Eternals should have faced Thanos when he brought infinity stones to him. Thanos wiped out half of the universe with the help of the Infinity stones. After all, Thanos, too, was an Eternal but of a Deviant Race. Eternals swore to protect the earth from such Deviants.
2. The Eternals could have saved the earth from the Invasion of “Kree.”
Earth became a target of the Kree’s army of Accusers led by Ronan. He brought an armada of Kree ships that had entered earth’s orbit. Thanks to Captain Marvel for driving Kree Away.
3. Thanos sent Loki and an alien force known as the Chitauri as his first move.
Loki and the Chitauri pushed the Avengers to their limit to save the earth, repel Loki and save New York city from their government. Only if the Eternals have helped the Avengers it would have been much easier to capture the devilish Asgardian.
4. Eternals could have warned Avengers and the Asgardians about Malekith’s Invasion.
When The cosmic convergence brought the nine realms together, Malekith attempted to obtain the Aether/Reality Stone. If Malekith had got his hands on the Aether, he would have caused a lot of destruction to the universe.
5. The Eternals could have certainly helped the Avengers lessen the destruction caused by Ultron’s attack.
Tony Stark and Bruce Banner created the deadly artificial intelligence “Ultron.” So when Ultron went after Slovenia and tried extinction, the Eternals could have informed the avengers about Ultron’s attack.
6. With the help of the Tesseract/Space Stone, HYDRA threatened to take over Europe and then the world. The Eternals could have indeed stopped HYDRA.
Even though Captain America stopped Red Skull‘s plans, the Celestials’ participation with the allied forces would have made an enormous difference. Also, it could have helped in saving many lives.
7. Mysterio was a villain in the Marvel Cinematic Universe who struck across multiple countries and would have alerted the Eternals.
The Eternals had spread over the world to keep their identity secret. So despite killing Mysterio, Spider-Man could have avoided the outcomes shown in the brand new trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home.
8. The Eternals could have prevented the Civil War between the “Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.”
As a result of Baron Zemo’s manipulation, Avengers became divided. However, using the knowledge of the Eternals, the Avengers could have seen right through Zemo’s ruse and stayed together.
9. Kaecilius destroyed all the Sanctum Sanctorum that protected the earth from threats from other dimensions.
If the Eternals had intervened sooner, they might have been able to help protect the Sanctums earlier in Doctor Strange.
10. Earth is one of the planets where the Ego hopes to sow its seeds, spreading its consciousness and taking over.
In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Star-Lord’s real father was revealed to be a Celestial body called “Ego,” the Living Planet. In the end, Star-Lord and the Guardians defeated Ego, but the Eternals would have had to jump into action too soon if they hadn’t.
So this was our list for the 10 MCU Villains that Eternals Could Have Easily Defeated But Didn’t. Did we miss any? Let us know in the comment section.
Also, watch the trailer for Eternals here: