The Golden Trio taught many of us the true meaning of friendship. Hermione, Harry, and Ron, i.e. ‘The Golden Trio,’ was the backbone of the Harry Potter Series. The movies were so popular because of the iconic Golden Trio. Everyone in the audience connected with their friendship so much. But unfortunately, for the three of them, their experiences became more heart-wrenching as the series continued. The three of them faced their parts of heartbreaks and losses. Below are some heartbreaking facts about The Golden Trio you never knew and will hit you hard.
1. Harry was never sure about when he would be truly happy in his life.
2. Hermione’s first few days at Hogwarts were so awful and tragic. She was all alone there.
3. Harry and Ron kind of saw themselves suffering in the future. They imagined that their future would be in suffering. The things they imagined even happened to them in the future.
4. Harry used to receive letters from Hagrid as Harry had no one who could write him a letter. Therefore, Hagrid wrote him letters so that he should not feel left out.
5. Ron was so selfless that he never thought about himself when Hermione was in danger for even a second. Instead, Ron dived into danger without thinking about himself and saved Hermione’s life.
6. Hermione’s true fear was being rejected and losing her two best friends. She even had a fear of acceptance and a fear of failing in Hogwarts.
7. ‘The Golden Trio’ was forced to fight in unfavourable conditions at a very young age. This is because they were too young to fight with so many things.
8. Harry was surprised when he got to know that people around him actually liked him. He didn’t know what it feels to be around people who like you. This is legitimately so sad.
9. Hermione and Harry had some strong qualities, but they didn’t know that it came with the price of their happiness and peace.
10. Harry’s faith in himself was a way of telling us that he is an orphan, which was the main reason for him being in depression. By this, we also get a powerful message that no one can save you from depression except yourself.
11. Ron was the most selfless man ever. But his selflessness goes underappreciated. He always helped everyone, even a stranger! However, he never thought about himself for the betterment of Hermione and Harry.
12. Ending the list of ‘Heartbreaking Facts About The Golden Trio You Never Knew’ with an unknown fact about Hermione. Even though Hermione was smart and clever, still somewhere, Hermione realized that she was flawed and had an awful lot to learn.