The spy thriller movie ‘Black Widow‘, adding it’s savory to the Marvel Family in the movie, but little do we know that with its adventurous and serious action packed moves in the movie, the cast had its own amazing hilarious moments.
In an interview conducted with Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh and David Harbor, the cast of Black Widow, we learn some hilarious stories. So presenting here all of those unknown hilarious behind the scenes, which might turn out to be a spoiler if you haven’t watched the movie yet.
1. Florence Pugh said “I’m a bit of a joker”, she loves to joke and tease on the set.
She hilariously explained that she got a habit of putting her finger up David Harbour’s nose between the shoots.
2. Among all the cast members, David and Scarlett would nap the most between the scenes.
Scarlett explained “that there’s so much waiting around time and doesn’t want to do any other meaningful thing, so I just take naps”.
3. Scarlett said that nobody wants to be that person on set, but Florence and David were the two people who used to laugh uncontrollably.
4. None of them think they are similar to their character, but soon they started living in it.
David said that none of them truly related to the character of the movie in any way, though they pretty quickly and naturally fell into the “family dynamic”. Scarlett, the oldest daughter and Florence being the younger baby.
5. Florence joked that David would become the ” annoying father” of the group. To this David added that he would crack some great dad jokes, bursting everyone into a hilarious laugh while filming the scenes.
6. While filming, Rachel Weisz often forgot her lines.
On the set, Florence was the person who would remember everyone else’s lines as well.
7. Scarlett and Florence would often sing and dance together on the set, and would turn it into a big amazing dance party.
8. Remembering hilarious moments, Florence explained how she would copy and make fun of David when he walked in his suit, being a complete ‘Russian papa’.
9. David’s Red Guardian outfit was the least comfortable costume on the set.
10. Natasha wears an uncomfortable backpack, in turn making her stunts more impressive.
She reminded Scarlett “you had to take it off to actually talk and sit down”.
11. During a 4 a.m. night shoot, Florence would make up some lines, where she had to recite long pages of dialogue.
Florence said that she had to say loads of history and jargon, and was so out of it so she just started making up history.
12. Finally, out of the entire cast of the movie, David would be the one to win a game of Marvel Cinematic Universe trivia.
Scarlet said that, ‘David is a humongous nerd’ and to this David completely accepted and said he would leave everyone else in the dust.
Watch the trailer for Black Widow here: