Things went upside down for the Marvel star Jonathan Majors this weekend after he was allegedly accused of assault and harassment by a 30-year-old woman. The New York City Police Department released a statement saying that the Ant-Man 3 star was involved in a domestic dispute with a woman and caused minor neck and head injuries to her. Majors is also accused of strangling the victim.
The reports have led many to highlight the violent nature of his behavior on social media. As people discuss the news on Twitter, some directors have also come forward with troubling allegations against the Creed star.
Read More: Kang the Conqueror Only Fears One Marvel Hero Who Was Born 12,000 Years Before the Avengers
Jonathan Majors Accused of Abusive Behavior by Directors
Hollywood star Jonathan Majors was charged with strangulation, assault, and harassment on Saturday. As the news broke out, many started speaking out against the Devotion star for his alleged abusive behavior. Director A.B. Allen earlier tweeted about a “new [actor] on the scene” being a “vicious, cruel, abusive human being.”
He mentioned how seeing people going crazy over this particular actor drives him insane. After the latest news about Majors arrest, a Twitter user shared a screenshot of his tweet saying, “Now we know who this tweet was about.” Allen replied to the tweet with, “Ding / Ding / Ding / Ding.” Society Theatre co-founder Tim Nicolai also shared similar details in a now-deleted tweet.
“People have tried … It’s both simultaneously awful to know he is still doing this and also a relief that he may never get to again.”
He referred to Majors as a “sociopath and abuser,” as he shared that people at Yale University and the broader NYC community have known him for years. He also expressed regret that no one has spoken up against his actions till now. However, he is now relieved that Majors might never get to do the same again.
Read More: Marvel Star Jonathan Majors Went Through Excruciating Pain for a $200,000 Payday: “You’re just crying on the floor”
Why Jonathan Majors Got Away With His Alleged Abusive Behavior?
Both the director also highlighted why the Loki actor did not face any consequences for his actions so far. A.B. Allen claimed that he cannot share any further information on the matter, as it risks exposing people “who have been hurt.”
“The specifics of what *I* know unfortunately would still expose people who have been hurt and deserve to not become part of some larger media inquiry if they don’t want to.”
Tim Nicolai also responded to people asking why they haven’t said anything so far. He replied to one of the tweets, saying that people tried, but that was not the case with everyone. He also shared that he did not want to put out those individuals’ names who do not wish to be associated with it.
“A bunch of us are close with people (and sometimes multiple people) he has directly harmed. I don’t know if they will speak on it. It is completely their decision.”
He further shared that he has been receiving texts from people who have suffered from the Jungleland actor’s alleged abusive behavior. “Literally people [Jonathan Majors] did this to are texting me right now. It’s not ‘I heard,'” he said.
The victim is believed to be Majors’ girlfriend, and the two allegedly got into an argument after she saw him texting another woman and confronted him. His representatives, on the other hand, have denied any such allegations.
Read More: Marvel Stars Michael B. Jordan, Jonathan Majors Replace Henry Cavill as Superman in James Gunn’s DCU in Man of Steel Fan Art
Source: Tim Nicolai via Twitter