We constantly see our most favorite superheroes and the supervillains fight each other on-screen, which also raises too much curiosity within the fans. But, do you also wonder how the extravagant scenes are shot? Or how the cast is with one another? Are the villains and heroes friends or foes in real life? If you do, you’ve landed in the exact place. I constantly think of the actual chemistry between actors when I see them on-screen and hence, find these Marvel behind-the-scenes photos absolute gold. So I decided to treat our readers with these best Marvel behind-the-scenes photos that you have to see. Enjoy!
1. Brie Larson did a stunning Captain Marvel, and fans loved to see her on-screen. Especially towards the end of Avengers: Endgame, when she almost had the gauntlet, and we thought the fight is now over. But look how happy she is holding the gauntlet here:
2. We saw the rivalry and ego clashes between Captain America and Iron Man, which also caused the Civil War. But ever thought how they must be hanging out with each other as friends? Here’s how:
3. Chadwick Boseman and Danai Gurira had a good friendship. And so did Black Panther and Okoye.
4. Have you ever wondered if Hulk and Thanos would ever get together in different scenarios or timelines? Well, we don’t know about that, but the actors do get along. And from this picture, they seem to have an intense conversation.
5. The supervillain who made us lose our beloved superhero, Iron Man, both are having fun together behind the scenes.
6. I wonder what they were really up to. What do you think? I would love to hear the story behind this picture.
7. Chris Hemsworth and Robert Downey Jr.
8. The One With Stan Lee
9. This is what it looked like when Robert Downey Jr. gave the shots in his Iron Man costume. The efforts actors take to deliver the beautiful scenes we see on the big screen.
10. It would definitely be fun to hang out if the colleagues were such fun people. Also, watching the teams’ hard work pay off is definitely a treat in itself.
11. As if the cast and the characters weren’t funny enough, the director adds his own spark to it. I love this one!
12. If this doesn’t bring a smile to your face, I don’t know what will. Look at their adorable faces!
13. And this one too! Imagine this appearing on the big screens; there would have been a burst of laughter in the theatres.
14. Adding this just to bless your read. What’s better than Chris Evans dancing?
15. Adding a cherry (Stan Lee) on top.
Aren’t these pictures absolute gold? Did you have going through them? Well, I did collecting them. Let us know what you think of these.