Any movie is just incomplete without good and evil characters in a film. However, sometimes it is just so obvious to expect the audience to like the good characters or the characters that were manipulated and portrayed as being good. But the audience never fails to distinguish the good from the bad ones. Well, there has been a time when some of the characters saved a drowning movie while other characters were supposed to be just killed off from the start. So here are some of the good and bad movie characters that either made their respective shows or just drowned the movies.
1. Mark from the movie Love Actually should have been killed off for betraying his friendship with Peter.
2. Brenda Meeks from the Scary Movie series saved the entire movie, making it look 100% funnier with her perfect comic timing.
3. With her whining and complaining nature, Annie from Bridesmaids should have been straightly killed away from the movie.
4. Silva from the movie Skyfall saved the movie.
Those who are not even James Bond fans were highly impressed by Javier Bardem’s incredible supervillain performance. His speech about the rats and about how he was being tortured ultimately won hearts.
5. Should have been killed off: Andy’s friends from The Devil Wears Prada.
All of Andy’s friends should have gotten hit by the car for treating Andy terribly and being terrible friends.
6. Superbad was just an average movie, but McLovin totally made the film look better with his transformations throughout the movie.
7. Rose’s mom from the movie Titanic should have been killed off.
Her mother was way too controlling and made Rose’s life miserable. Even when the ship was sinking, she was worried about being seated with other classes rather than the people who were about to die.
8. Sharpay was the best character in the High School Musical series and made us all think about what was going on.
9. Rather than Fred, it should have been Percy Weasley who should have died in Deathly Hallows for being such a brat.
10. Ma, genuinely an awful movie, but Sue Ann managed to hold the bungled mess together and saved the movie.
11. From the movie Atonement, Briony Tallis destroyed two lives because of her childhood jealousy and manipulated us as if she’s doing the right thing.
12. Rami Malek was on par with his acting skills and saved the extremely underwhelming movie Bohemian Rhapsody.
13. Legolas from the Hobbit series should have been killed off because he was an unnecessary character in the prequels.
14. Loki in Thor: The Dark World saved the entire movie.
Loki truly makes a movie whenever he appears on the screen. His hilarious back and forth interactions with Thor, his grief over his mother, and his fake death are the only moments worth watching in the movie.