In recent weeks, Marvel released the movie Black Widow. Scarlett Johansson plays the role of Natasha Romanoff, and Florence Pugh plays the role of her sister Yelena. Of course, Marvel has already given us a great sibling pair in the form of Thor & Loki. But, surprisingly, Natasha-Yelena also makes a great sibling pair. The chemistry between the two sisters is entertaining to watch. But, not only just on-screen, Scarlett and Florence seem very close sisters off-screen too. The sisters share the same interest in wearing nice clothing, and they are both big fans of fashion. Scarlett has named Florence the best-dressed woman she knows, while Florence has also stated that she is also very impressed with Scarlett’s wardrobe. Here are the 15 Times Scarlett Johansson And Florence Pugh Proved Their Off-screen Bond Is As Real As It Gets.
1. Florence’s promise to do whatever means necessary to get a hug from Scarlett:
2. Scarlett would sometimes feed Florence on the set.
3. Florence and Scarlett sometimes held hands on the set, according to The Black Widow costar O-T Fagbenle:
4. When Scarlett could not stop listing the positive attributes of Florence.
5. Florence commented on Scarlett’s awkward superhero pose, but she subsequently mocked her in the movie.
6. Scarlett said she learned to be a little easier on herself from Florence.
7. Florence said her favorite part of shooting the film was being strapped to Scar-Jo or having Scar-Jo stuck with her for hours.
8. Florence looked very stressed at the Oscars red carpet 2020. But Scarlett’s hug calmed her down.
9. Florence attended the premiere for Marriage Story, which earned Scarlett her first Best Actress nomination.
10. The drawings of Scarlett and Florence were spot-on.
11. Playing Scarlett’s sister was a significant accomplishment for Florence Pugh.
12. When Scarlett revealed that Florence made her feel comfortable quickly.
13. Florence enjoyed pulling Scarlett’s hair from behind for many hours while they were strapped together.
14. During an interview, they both gazed at each other for a long time.
15. On the sets of Black Widow, Scarlett and Florence would dance and sing together a lot, and it would often turn into a giant dance party.
So here are some of ScarFlo’s BFF moments from the sets of Black Widow. What do you think about their chemistry? Let us know in the comment section.
Also, watch the BLACK WIDOW Special Look Featurette and take a look at our YouTube Channel: