For the obsessives, the Star Wars prequel trilogy has spent more than 40 years providing stunning visuals. Besides, the film’s impact beyond its imagery is also something worthy of celebration. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, they have provided film nerds with countless brilliant and exciting moments. There will always be an intense debate when choosing the Perfect Shots of the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Considering each film contains shots with excellent composition, ranking the bests are indeed a tough call. However, we have managed to organize the iconic images from the fascinating cinematography. So, without any further adieu, check out the list of the 10 most awe-inspiringly beautiful shots. In summary, we have arranged to rank them based on their significant storytelling quality.
1. In ‘The Revenge Of The Sith,’ the clash scene between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker on the volcanic planet Mustafar is incredibly intense.
2. ‘The Sith Apprentice’ is brilliant visual storytelling that offers a fight between Qui-Gon Jinn and his young Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi expertly choreographed and organized.
3. In Geonosis in ‘Attack Of The Clones,’ Obi-Wan and Padmé are subjected to trial by combat in an arena full of terrifying beasts.
4. ‘Revenge Of The Sith’ captures the chaos released by the betrayal of the Clones in so many incredible shots. Yet, the death scene of Aayla Secura is amongst the most extraordinarily designed. However, the images from this part caught the darkest sides of the events as well.
5. The environment of Naboo depicts the fact that Anakin and Padmé are falling in love. The beauty of nature makes every shot shine amazingly.
6. The moment when Anakin learns of the fate of his wife after he had killed her. The shot is shrouded with darkness but indicates the strength of the dark side of the Force. Nevertheless, Vader’s reincarnation is a significant part of ‘Revenge Of The Sith.’
7. After losing his father, Boba Fett isolated himself to become a dividend hunter himself. Therefore, the shot from ‘Attack Of The Clones’ is one of the most important shots of the prequel.
8. The Phantom Menace’ precisely shows Anakin’s passion for Podracing. In addition, the shot showcases the fantastic CGI work that has created an influencing Podracing competition.
9. Jar Jar’s home of Otoh Gunga is entirely extraordinary. However, ‘The Phantom Menace’ took the audiences for a quick trip to the new parts of the Galaxy. They made it look like magical orbs floating through the currents. Besides, the scenario presents a whole aesthetic vibe due to the proper use of light. The full inclusion of silhouettes of fish adds a unique natural beauty.
10. The shot of the war on Kashyyyk is undoubtedly an essential metaphor for the sake of the battle. However, the contrasts of lush greenery and greys of the military are an applicable paradox for the audiences as it is the sense of scale and scope.
So these were the 10 Most Awe-Inspiringly Beautiful Shots of Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. Which one do you think is the best? Let us know in the comment section.
Check out our Youtube Channel for more content. Also, WATCH THE VIDEO OF “THE CLONE WARS OF SEASON 7 TRAILER OF STAR WARS”: