The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air is one of the funniest and most successful sitcoms ever made. It is loved by its fans and had its reunion running on HBO Max last year, too. The story revolved around Will Smith, who appears as a fictionalized version of himself and his wealthy Uncle’s family, living in Bel-Air. All the characters from the show were iconic, and there are countless funny moments from the show. It’s really hard to pick a few, but here are 12 times Philip Banks was the funniest on The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. Enjoy!
1. The funniest explanation a parent can give to their kids to pursue a certain field was the time when Philip explained Sinbad’s career choices.
2. There might not be anyone anywhere to receive such a punishment.
3. Philip Bank’s interaction with Will’s best friend Jazz was hilarious. Especially this one moment where Jazz where his reply to Uncle Phil results in getting kicked out of the house.
4. The part where Philip threatens Will and Carlton after he finds out how they have tricked Geoffrey.
5. Carlton’s height was another element on the show that cracked us up. One such was when he asked Carlton about his height.
6. This happens when Jazz visits their mansion and wishes Philip Banks a happy birthday and adds a comment in French. To which, his reply is hilarious!
7. He wasn’t all mean to Jazz, all the time either. This one time, he hired people to fill in because Jazz had no friends.
8. Philip Banks’s compliments for Geoffrey for his cooking were nothing like I had ever heard before. Remember this moment from the show?
9. His Halloween costumes weren’t going to be questioned again after the kids saw him dressed as a “Comfortable Man”.
10. Phil’s sources of pleasure: making Will unhappy and his wine collection.
11. One more of Jazz and Philip’s iconic conversations, which again results in him throwing Jazz out of the house:
12. He comes at Will’s aid at the Pool Hall in Season 1
These were some of the funniest Philip moments on the show that made the show even funnier. We absolutely love these, how about you? Let us know in the comments.