Marvel is famous for its best high-end technology, futuristic warfare weapons, incredible CGI, and its characters, of course. It isn’t easy to narrow down the best technology in the MCU. Still, fans have noticed some secret details inside many high-end technologies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Take a look and choose your favorite and most interesting one from the list of Things You Never Noticed About MCU’s Tech.
1. Jarvis Keeps A Transcript Of His And Tony’s Discussions. There are many scenes in the movie ‘Ironman’ that feature live transcription of Tony and Jarvis’ conversations.
2. When Hope Turns Her Blasters To The Maximum in Avengers: Endgame!
3. In Captain America: Civil War (2016), Tony’s HUD could see Steve through his shield clearly.
4. In Marvel’s The Avengers, Jarvis instantly plotted a route around a corner of Tony’s helmet display in the scene where Hawkeye says, “They can’t bank worth a damn! Find a tight corner”.
5. Tony wanted Peter to have a top-of-the-line Nanotech Suit even before getting one for himself.
6. Everything has a limit, and so does black panther’s suit. In Avengers Infinity War, Black Panther’s suit was filled with kinetic energy in the form of a purple glow. In a scene, Thanos slams Black Panther so badly that the suit just explodes because it could not hold the energy anymore.
7. In ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ Peter Quill had a translator chip in his neck, with which he was able to speak to different alien species.
8. When Thanos crushed Vibranium with his natural power.
Thanos was so powerful that he could crush Vibranium with his natural powers! He plucked out the mind stone from the vision’s body without using any infinity stones.
9. Jarvis and Karen: Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly are a happily married couple in real life, and both of them played AI’s in the MCU (Karen and Jarvis).
10. This scene is from the movie Spiderman: Homecoming. While answering a question, Peter mentions Vibranium with two other elements, which are from ‘Group 2’ and so is Vibranium. Accordingly, Vibranium is an established element on the periodic table.
11. In Avengers: Infinity War, if you look closely at the bottom left corner, you can see what Iron Man is going to create with his nanotechnology before he creates it.
12. In Spiderman Homecoming, Peter’s Web shooter HUD tells him the percentage of webbing he has left behind.
13. In Spiderman Homecoming (2017), Tony imposes different types of webs, and one of them was Venom. Along with that, there were 576 possible combinations.
14. The color of enlarged Pym particles is blue. In Captain America: Civil War, when Ant-Man turns into a giant man, certain parts of his suit turned blue. This shows that the Pym Particles expand when Ant-Man expands.
15. Nano Tech’s True form was portrayed in ‘Far from home’, and with this, the list of Things You Never Noticed About MCU’s Tech comes to an end!