Thor, the strongest Avenger, has his own trilogy, and don’t we love them! He is the most charming one and also a very intriguing character. Although it is argued that the trilogy is not as fun and, in fact, the weakest trilogy, there are still a lot of clever details. And so, we have brought you a list of Thor trilogy details you probably missed.
1. Odin’s horse is no ordinary horse when we saw him rescuing the Jotunheim invaders in Thor. If you’ll look closely, the horse is eight-legged, Sleipnir, from Norse mythology.
2. Loki tells Thor that he cannot see into the future because he is not a witch. And when Thor goes back in time in Avengers: Endgame, Frigga knows instantly that he’s from the future because witches raised her.
3. In Thor: Ragnarok, when Loki passes Hulk, we can see that Hulk rolls a fist after seeing him. He clearly remembers their history.
4. Professor Selvig’s board is full of details and other Marvel theories, like 616 Universe, The Crossroads, The Nine Realms, and so much more. There are tons of references that support both the real and Marvel theories.
5. In Thor Ragnarok, when Thor meets Dr. Strange, he uses Thor’s hair strand to find Odin. With that, he casts a spell that makes a symbol which we can also see on Mjolnir. The symbol, Triquetra, is a part of Asgardian culture.
6. Many examples indicate that these movies were carefully and cleverly made, keeping physics in mind. For example, just like in this scene in Thor: Ragnarok, when Thor hits Hulk with his hammer, the wave hits the camera a couple of seconds later.
7. As I said earlier, small things were also shown cleverly in the movie. Here when Mjolnir hits Earth’s surface, there are pieces of glasses around it. Because Mjolnir’s friction and massive energy cause heating of sand, resulting in glass formation.
8. In Thor: Dark Work, Natalie Portman couldn’t make it for the final scene’s reshoot, and to replace her, they asked Chris Hemsworth to choose. He asked his wife to appear, and she did by putting on her wig and robe for the final kiss.
9. All three siblings have some small resemblances, showing their same kind of upbringing. One example is the way they unsheathe their blades.
10. The place where Odin points and asks Thor and Loki if they remember the place and calls it home. That is exactly where the New Asgard is in Avengers: Endgame.
Did you also notice these details when you first watched the Thor trilogy? Do you know more? Tell us in the comments.