There’s never been a more creative boom for Tv like the one we are living in now. Vintage classics, ambitious psychodramas, cops and cartoons, and new favorites have stolen our hearts with time. Every sitcom or show carries an impactful message that reaches out to the audience very positively. We are often attracted to the lifestyles and standards and even to the family drama shown on the big screen. But as a matter of fact, every happy scene includes a terrifying, horrible character. It might consist of the villain, temporary or side characters, or even, let’s say, the Tv husbands.
Indeed the time has evolved. But female characters are often suppressed or dominated by the male characters by being mean or cruel. These male characters are either their spouses or husbands, somewhere actually portraying the reality of the real world. Below we present 16 Tv husbands from famous sitcoms that are pure trash to their wives and have just displayed a negative image on the screen.
Disclaimer: It may be possible that you like some of these characters, but this list is of their terrible Husband roles.
1. From Black-ish, Dre Johnson is a terrible husband who is like a man-child in many ways and was not even a robust support system to Rainbow.
2. Jim Halpert from The Office doesn’t even consider his wife’s consent when buying a new house or investing in a company.
3. In Grey’s Anatomy, Owen Hunt forced her wife to have a baby even though she didn’t want to and left her alone during the abortion.
4. Randall Pearson constantly squashed his wife’s dreams and didn’t support her many times even though she took care of the whole family by herself.
5. One of the Tv husbands, Cam Tucker, was one of the funniest characters in Modern Family, but he acted very selfishly throughout the relationship.
6. Derek Shepherd from Grey’s Anatomy couldn’t decide between Meredith and Addison, and even when he did, he and Meredith always fought.
7. Apart from being the stupid funny dad, Phil Dunphy was obsessing over his mother-in-law and didn’t contribute to raising his kids.
8. No doubt Tom Scavo from Desperate Housewives was a man-child, and he shamelessly asked his wife for a blow-job after she returned from managing the restaurant alone.
9. Carlos Solis cheated on his wife with their surrogate and secondly told Gaby to forget their biological daughter, which was swapped years ago.
10. Walter White from Breaking Bad was a complete garbage husband and even got into his life of crime.
11. Don Draper from Mad Men had another fraud ordeal and married his wives to cheat them a thousand times.
12. In the show Scrubs, Chris Turk and JD had a fantastic bromance, but Chris treated his wife as a third wheel.
13. Harry Goldenblatt was mean to Charlotte even before they were married, and even after the marriage, he was a total wimp and kept eyeing the nanny.
14. Ray Barone was whiney and useless and never stood for his wife up to his mother, and instead of a husband, he was the fourth child to Debra.
15. Michael Kyle from My Wife and Kids would punish and humiliate his wife when trying to teach her a lesson and never supported his wife going back to school.
16. Lastly, 16 Tv husbands include Al Bundy from Married with Children, who just sat on the couch with his hands inside his pockets and expecting everyone to do his bidding.
This was our list for TV Husbands That Are Pure Trash, Ranked.
Also, watch the teaser trailer for Spider-Man No Way Home here: