Just like anyone else on the planet, celebs too get called by odd and funny nicknames from their near and dear ones. Take a look at 14 celebrities with the most odd pet names:
1. Jennifer Aniston has nicknamed her Friends co-star Lisa Kudrow ‘Floosh’. She uplaoded an Instagram post which she captioned, “Happy birthday my sweetest Floosh. I Love you”.
2. Leonardo Dicaprio has given a very cute nickname to his very old friend Brad Pitt. “Lover, he calls me lover, it’s a bit confusing, but I roll with it,” says Pitt.
3. Courteney Cox has given a very unique nickname to her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston. She calls her ‘Jenny Louise’ for no apparent reason. On an Instagram post once, Courteney wrote “Happy Birthday Jenny Louise! We’ve known each other so long I don’t even remember why I call you that. I love you!”
4. When she was in prison, Martha Stewart got a pretty funny nickname. Her inmates used to call her her ‘M Diddy’.
5. Back when Tom Hiddleston was in college, he earned himself a really bad nickname. In an interview, he said, “Very soon after I arrived I got the nickname Piddle and the boys made up the rhyme, Hiddle Piddle did a widdle in the middle of the night.”
6. Due to the short attention span she has, Mila Kunis’s best friend has nicknamed her “Goldfish.” Mila explained: “She came up with that because goldfish go around the tank and then a few seconds later they are just as happy to go back round again. She thought it suited me because apparently I have a very short attention span. Just like a goldfish!”
7. Megan Fox has given multiple odd nicknames to her fiance Machine Gun Kelly. She calls him ‘Cookie’, ‘Buddha’, and even ‘Booby’ sometimes .
8. Katy Perry has nicknamed her boyfriend Orlando Bloom as ‘Bubbadoo’. She once described one of her songs- “I feel very loved and this next song is about being so loved and so seen that you never, ever, have felt this feeling before. This feeling of love. This is called ‘Into Me You See’, for bubbadoo.
9. Drew Barrymore has nicknamed her friend Cameron Diaz as ‘poo poo’. “I’ve known Poo Poo since I was 14 years old. We just happened to know each other before her career started, and I was working in a coffeehouse trying to refigure out my life,” she once said.
10. Joaquin Phoenix’s has given a rather odd pet name to his partner Rooney Mara. He calls her ‘Filthy Dragon’. He once said during an event, “One last thing, somewhere here, I don’t know where, is a filthy dragon, and I want to rip its wings off and fasten a blanket and sleep with it forever.”
11. Lori Harvey and Michael B Jordan have given some pretty odd pet names to each other. Jordan calls Harvey a ‘turtle’ and she calls him a ‘nugget.’
12. Justin Bieber has given a rather cute pet name to Hailey Baldwin. He calls her “goo-goo.”
13. Long before the Thor was released, Chris Hemsworth was coincidentally nicknamed Hammer. “I was actually called Hammer back in the day by one of the Home And Away directors,” he said in an interview.
14. On The Tonight Show With JimmyFallon, Hugh Jackman revealed that his friends used to tease him by calling him ‘Sticks’ due to his skinny legs. “All my mates at home called me Sticks in real life, for about 12 years. And now I’m Wolverine!”