Oscars 2021 has many hilarious moments that made the audience literally roll on the floor laughing. Some of them are absolutely on-point and truly epic, and we couldn’t help but share them with you. So, here are 18 hilarious tweets of Oscars 2021 that sums up those moments. Guess which is the first one? I am sure you guessed it right. Let’s go!
1. His mom must have literally gone nuts.
using your Oscar win to embarrass your family…… king shit pic.twitter.com/OvQiQWIkm5
— i want to bailey-ve 🛸 (@been_herde) April 26, 2021
2. Directors and Cinematographers. The Nomadland Cinematographer – Damn!
The theme of tonight’s Oscars is that directors can be hot
— Kyle Buchanan (@kylebuchanan) April 26, 2021
3. Golden Crocs? Uhhh! It’s a faux pas.
— Pía ☀️ (@pia_dmn) April 26, 2021
4. The octopus didn’t mind, though. XD. It is one of the best hilarious tweets about Oscars 2021.
How do you win an Oscar for a film titled ‘My Octopus Teacher’ and not have the decency to thank the octopus? #Oscars
— player/coach (@CMPunk) April 26, 2021
5. I think the yogurt is a free game now.
Congratulations to @Travon—former Daily Show writer and NOW OSCAR WINNER!!! Also you still have some yogurt in the fridge
— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) April 26, 2021
6. The hair is fine, though. But, such a cute gesture. They just gave us another couple goal.
I wish us all a very “Riz Ahmed Fixing Our Hair for the Perfect Pic” kinda love pic.twitter.com/DKAiuXNUXR
— Manna Sidhu (@manna_sidhu) April 26, 2021
7. It’s not confusing. It’s amazing!
I love that the headline of me being at the Oscars is "confusing". https://t.co/c5bp0LYB7a
— Misha Collins (@mishacollins) April 26, 2021
8. Frances McDormand is a national treasure. She didn’t even hesitate.
"oscar attendees will not wear face masks during telecast"
frances mcdormand: pic.twitter.com/8nkNPYAKTD
— . (@cousinmilla) April 26, 2021
9. It’s a satire on how North Americans can’t multitask. An epic hilarious tweet on Oscars.
bong joon-ho won the biggest awards at the oscars and then got up on stage and called everyone who refused to read subtitles an idiot lol a motherfucking king
— Shea Serrano (@SheaSerrano) April 26, 2021
10. I’m sure he got smashed by his mom after that speech. His mother and sister’s expressions beat everything.
— sreekar (@sreekyshooter) April 26, 2021
11. She grabbed his hand like it was her only chance. LOL! She looked really cute, though.
Yuh-Jung Youn shooting her shot with Brad Pitt. Go for broke.
— Sean Fennessey (@SeanFennessey) April 26, 2021
12. Did he say ‘Blue lives matter?’. What a powerful anti-hate speech, though. One of the best speeches of the Oscars and hilarious tweets too.
finally tyler perry gets his oscar for gone girl
— hunter harris (@hunteryharris) April 26, 2021
13. An octopus can smoke 8 joints at the same time. LMAO.
Harrison Ford backstage sharing a joint with the octopus
— James Urbaniak (@JamesUrbaniak) April 26, 2021
14. From a meme to an Oscar nomination, this itself is movie material. Isn’t this the best picture?
riz ahmed already has a best picture pic.twitter.com/8fad3lhI55
— Marc (@MarcSnetiker) April 26, 2021
15. Hell! It’s a scam.
The plan? Campaign a fake Pinocchio movie in the hopes of getting an Oscar nomination. pic.twitter.com/kfRH2xP7H4
— Spencer Perry (@TheSpencerPerry) April 26, 2021
16. Octopus be like: I’m so sick of that shit. Let me live.
my octopus teacher: the incredible true story of a man wasting an octopus’s time
— Chris Fleming (@chrisfluming) April 22, 2021
17. She saved the night just like that. Her twerk is getting more famous that any other hilarious tweets.
I did not have Glenn close doing da butt on my Oscar bingo card but here we are.
— roxane gay (@rgay) April 26, 2021
18. This 70’s outfit is so freaking cool! His outfit is probably the best one among the rest of the gentlemen.
— Chris Gardner (@chrissgardner) April 25, 2021