Don’t we love to watch actors that do a fabulous job on-screen and wildly in love stories? The chemistry between the duo/couple has to be strikingly excellent and convincing, such that we feel the same love and pain that they do. There are one too many instances where the couples’ chemistry was so loved that they became a massive hit, like Rose and Jack in Titanic. And we were more than happy to see them multiple times. Here are 22 actors who played couples multiple times.
1. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence in Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Joy, Serena, and two more.
2. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone in Crazy, Stupid, Love, La la Land, Gangster Squad, and My Favorite Shapes by Julio Torres.
3. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic and Revolutionary Road.
4. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere in Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride.
5. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez in Gigli and Jersey Girl
6. Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter have seven movies together.
7. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort in The Fault in Our Stars, The Divergent Series, and Allegiant.
8. Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain and Love and Other Drugs
9. Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson in How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days and Fool’s Gold
10. Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves in Speed and The Lake House
11. Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd in Overnight Delivery and How Do You Know
12. Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston in Just Go With It and Murder Mystery
13. Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts in Charlie Wilson’s War and Larry Crowne
14. Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder in Bram Stoker’s Dracula, A Scanner Darkly, and Destination Wedding.
15. Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek in Desperado and Puss In Boots.
16. Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson have appeared in 7 movies together, including The Nanny Diaries, The Perfect Score, and Marvel movies.
17. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in Joe versus the Volcano, Sleepless in Seattle, and You’ve Got Mail.
18. Julia Roberts and George Clooney in Ocean’s Eleven, Ocean’s Twelve, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, and Money Monster.
19. Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler in The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, and Blended.
20. Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson in Sense and Sensibility, Judas Kiss, Love Actually, and the Harry Potter franchise.
21. Uma Thurman and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction, Be Cool, and Savages.
22. Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise in Days of Thunder, Far and Away, and Eyes Wide Shut.
These are the actors who played couples multiple times. Let us know what you think!