Friday the 13th is a horror film franchise that consists of twelve movies. It also has video games, comic books, fiction, and merchandise, the franchise has television series. It revolves around the story of Jason Voorhees, a fictional character who drowns on Camp Crystal Lake. Later, the lake is rumored to have been cursed and to have led to a bloodbath. Unfortunately every movie from this franchise is R-rated, and from an adult’s point of view, the quality is questionable.
Most of the cast and crew members were young when they appeared in the franchise. Some of them are still with us in this world. Many cast members have passed away by now since death comes regardless of one’s age. So here are the actors from “Friday The 13th” You Didn’t Know Are No More.
1. Walt Gorney, one of the oldest in the franchise
Gorney was an actor of conviction. On March 5, 2004, Gorney passed away in New York City at the age of 91.
2. Richard Brooker, the first actor to portray Jason in a hockey mask
On April 8, 2013, his agent announced Brooker’s death. However, the reason for his death wasn’t disclosed. Brooker was just 58 years old.
3. Tom McBride, who plays Mark, a jogger and wheelchair user.
His shriveled, hollow body had stiffened from paralysis. His face was blank, and his eyes haunted. Tom tragically died in September 1995.
4. James Isaac starred in the film “Jason X (2001)”
He was very close with Sean S. Cunningham, the director of the first film of “Friday the 13th” franchise. He died of a rare case of Blood Cancer in 2012 at the age of 51.
5. John Carl Buechler worked as a special effects technician, makeup artist, and director on dozens of franchise projects
In Jason’s Mask, he played an uncredited role as a fireman. Buechler died from prostate cancer on March 17, 2019.
6. Laurie Lee Bartram portrayed Brenda in “Friday the 13th”
She is one of the last counselors alive in the movie. When she was 49 years old, Lauren Bartram died from pancreatic cancer.
7. Steve Susskind played the role of Harold
Unfortunately, Susskind perished in a car accident on January 21, 2005, when he was just 62 years old.
8. Mark Venturini played Victor, the brutal killer who kills Joey in “Friday the 13th V: A New Beginning” in 1985
In 1996, Venturini died at age 35, leaving behind a life and a career cut short.
9. Rex Everhart Enos, the Truck Driver, helps Annie Phillips get to Camp Crystal Lake in the film
Rex Everhart died on March 13, 2000, and he was 79 years of age.
10. Travis Davis, who starred as Officer Lund in the 2009 reboot of “Friday the 13th”
As of October 12, 2009, Travis Davis passed away from stomach cancer. He was only 40 years old.
11. Ron Palillo, who played Allen Hawes, the friend of Tommy Jarvis in “Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives”
On August 14, 2012, Palillo suffered a heart attack and died as a result. At the time, he was 63 years old.
So these were the actors from “Friday The 13th” You Didn’t Know Are No More. May their Soul Rest In Peace.
Also, support our YouTube Channel and Watch the Trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home here: