Hogwarts and the magical experience wouldn’t have been as fun as it was seeing it through the Professors‘ eyes. Think about it, along with Harry and rest of the students at Hogwarts, we learnt all the aspects about magic through their perspectives and because of them. So, they were as important a part as the rest of the characters were. But while watching the movies or reading the books, their story was never in the spotlight. Yet, some fans have spotted some key points that talks about the suffering they were going through all this while. So, we have brought a list of sad things about Hogwarts professors fans are sharing. Take a look, this might be a little bumpy ride.
1. We all knew in The Prisoner of Azkaban that Professor Lupin was a werewolf. The transformation was anyway a tough situation to deal with, and then there is this:
2. Snape’s character was the most mysterious character throughout the franchise (even more than Voldemort). His weird quirks hardly ever went unnoticed. But this one probably missed most eyes:
3. I never thought of why Professor McGonagall’s Animagus was a cat. Also, how sad and heart-wrenching is this?
4. Right from the first movie, Professor Snape was portrayed as a cold person, who never seemed to have a soft spot. But in Deathly Hallow Part 2, we all saw what the character really was.
5. Again, Remus Lupin had a tough time dealing with his transformation, especially around Full Moon. But what exactly was it that he went through? And why did he disappear from classes? Here’s why:
6. During The Final Battle, the school and the professors saw terrible things and lost so many of their loved ones. But since McGonagall was their for all of them, I think it must’ve been the hardest for her.
7. Who saw this through Lupin’s eyes before? I know I didn’t! How must have he felt sitting in the train without his friends? But after coming across this post, it was hard to stop thinking about it.
8. Remus Lupin and James Potter were so close. Ever since he saw Harry in Hogwarts, in his class, he must have ached to be present in his life, to be there for him.
9. Remember this moment? I am sure most of us thought that he’s simply just trying to embarrass Harry in front of the entire class. But, turns out, it wasn’t really like that.
10. Harry probably would’ve never made it to Hogwarts if it wasn’t for Hagrid going out looking for him to wish him on his birthday. He did so much more to be around him, to care of him. And yet, his efforts went unnoticed.
The Professors in Hogwarts were probably the best thing in the Harry Potter franchise and these sad things about them has got me thinking. What about you? Let us know.