Marvel Studios has given us entertainment in many forms ranging from comics, animations to movies. Even though MCU has produced 23 films, some characters are still missing from the big screen. MCU often stirs away from the comic plot, side-lining characters that deserve more. Here’s a list of mishandled Marvel comic characters-
1. QuickSilver’s story was cut short too soon
2. The rather small role of Sif in “Thor: Ragnarok” in the MCU adaptation
3. When MCU replaced Nova Corps by an unrecognizable army in Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Unlike in the comics, Maria Hill never got her own story arc.
5. Ghost Rider’s mere guest appearance for only half a season on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
6. Ever since The Incredible Hulk, Betty Rose has disappeared.
7. When the MCU revised Mandarin’s story, depicting him as fake. This also led to a huge fan backlash.
8. Janet, the Wasp should have been a founding Avenger in the franchise.
9. The stark difference between Sharon Carter, as shown in Marvel comics versus MCU.
10. Hulk’s nemesis – The Leader, was promptly forgotten after The Incredible Hulk
11. In Thor: Ragnarok, Beta Ray Bill appears only as a monumental silver head
12. The irregular presence of Lockjaw in MCU’s Inhumans adaptation made it a controversy
13. Baron Strucker’s sparse screen time and role in Captain America movies
14. Side lined by MCU, Arnim Zola appeared as an old-fashioned computer in Winter Soldier.