There was a time when Sony’s PlayStation 4 was known as the king of console gaming, but now it’s replaced by the all-new PS5. But that doesn’t mean that PlayStation’s fourth-generation games aren’t worthy! There are still many reasons why games like ‘Little Big Planet 3’ and ‘Hitman 2’ are the most replayable PS4 games.
1. Marvel’s Spider-Man (2018): Marvel’s Spider-Man is one addictive game that can consume hours and hours once you start playing. The game is a combination of web-slinging and incredibly rendered NY with Arkham Asylum-influenced battle. Also New York was shown fantastically.
2. Ghost Of Tsushima (2020): It’s one of the greatest visually stunning games of the console of all time. The game features the best mechanics of any samurai game and mind-blowing features. Tsushima had the most difficulty dealing with bosses, which is honestly replayable. Japanese culture and the Mongol invasion were also immersive.
3. Hitman II (2018): Hitman: Codename 47 has been endlessly replayable because of its different killers and hundreds of missions. The series might not be as perfect as Hitman III, but it’s more replayable. Hitman II had the perfect blend of stealth and the unique Hitman humor, which was honestly lacking in the third entry.
4. Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (2020): Crash had the most iconic locations and excellent mechanics because of which fans replayed the game. From collecting hundreds of gems, beating all the Flashback tapes, and replaying the entire thing in “N-Verted” mode, Crash was replayable for sure.
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (2016): Some may think Uncharted 4 is a little overrated. But it’s still more replayable than any other Uncharted game because of its wide locations. Also, each level is enormous, making it harder to find all the collectible treasures in the game.
6. Little Big Planet 3 (2014): The game makers produced this game for the children, but adults never felt ashamed of playing it. Its emphasis is mainly on creativity as the game is a detailed puzzle.
7. Dishonored 2 (2016): The fact that all players had supernatural and manipulating powers. They could see into the future, which is one of the reasons why Dishonored 2 became one of the Most Replayable PS4 Games. In addition, the levels can be played repeatedly, which makes it even more fantastic.
8. Cities: Skylines (2015): This is one of the most realistic games of its generation and is an excellent stimulator. You might get hooked to this game without even realizing the amount of time you have invested in playing the game.
9. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2015): Another Stealth video game that will keep you up for hours and hours without even realizing it. A combination of gameplay mechanics and different players is what makes this game replayable.
10. Red Dead Redemption 2 (2018): The game is more significant than any other casual game. With giant dessert landscapes, horse riding, and players roaming around, everyone became obsessed and couldn’t control themselves from playing it all day and night.
Here’s a link to The Suicide Squad Bloopers. Also, visit our YouTube Channel: