We remember movies that were almost perfect before that one scene absolutely ruined them. The one scene that changes the direction or the movie’s pace is a terrible twist and destroys the entire film. Moreover, it ruins the whole movie-going experience! Let’s take a look at 10 Movies That Were Almost Perfect Before One Scene Absolutely Ruined Them:
1. Batman Vs. Superman: Batman is under the influence of Lex Luther. Following a gritty battle between the heroes, Batman has the upper hand till Superman whispers,” You’re letting him kill Martha.” Coincidentally their mothers are named Martha, and just like that, everything becomes alright! It was a watered-down end to an epic and gritty battle.
2. Spiderman 3: Toby Maguire’s “Spiderman” becomes emotional and visits various jazz clubs where he hits the dance floor. Oh, the awful dance is cringeworthy!
3. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: When Anakin, now Darth Vader, is told that he accidentally killed Padme, he collapses to the floor screaming, “Noooooo…”. So what should have been scary and frightening is now reduced to a scream!
4. Die Hard: John McClane is famous for his stunts in the Die Hard series. The most unbelievable one is him taking down a fighter plane single-handedly. He was driving a truck while he was doing this. The stunt was completely outrageous!
5. Ironman 3: The main villain, the Mandarin, looked formidable and unconquerable to Ironman, who was suffering from PTSD in the movie. So it was a significant letdown to know that an actor was playing the character in the story.
6. The Matrix: Reloaded: The fight scenes in the movie were what ruined the movie. The fans loved the idea of Neo fighting hundreds of Smiths. But, in the end, the fight sequences were repetitive and were overcome by terrible CGI.
7. Interstellar: The movie was a hit at the box office. But the use of the morse code to save the world by the father-daughter duo was a little confusing. So was the revelation that love was the fourth dimension and the key to saving humanity.
8. The Rise Of The Skywalker: The finale of the new Star Wars trilogy needed to be a winner after the mixed reviews. But the reveal of the villain was a damper. After hyping up Kylo Ren to be the evil man, it took a U-turn and resurrected Palpatine as the antagonist!
9. Remember Me: The movie had all the makings of a great romance. However, in the end, Tyler was waiting for his dad in an unnamed New York high-rise. It was supposed to be tragic but didn’t work and left the fans disappointed.
10. James Bond: Die Another Day: Bond surfboards a massive tsunami wave like a pro, using only a parachute and a piece of metal. Along with awful CGI, it was unbelievable even for Bond!
Sometimes that one awful scene can ruin an almost perfect movie like these 10 Movies That Were Almost Perfect Before One Scene Absolutely Ruined Them