1. To Start, Carrie Fisher’s sudden demise in the year 2016 was made into Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker when Leia expired straight after reaching out to Kylo Ren for one last time.
2. Carrie’s result of death was later written into Family Guy and Catastrophe.
3.The star from The West Wing, John Spencer upsettingly had his death in the year 2005 in between the last season of the series, and a special episode which honored his life, as well as his character, was later made.
4. Cory Monteith upsettingly expired in the year 2013 in the middle of playing his role as Finn Hudson on Glee. The series had Finn die off the screen and so the show had to end the story tributing to Cory.
5.Will Lee, who had the character of a store owner named Mr. Hooper on the show, Sesame Street, had his death in 1982, and the whole series had to use this cause of his death to make a new special episode in which they tributed it to him and it is called “Goodbye, Mr. Hooper.”
6. John Ritter demised in the year 2003 when he was presenting as the loved Paul Hennessy on 8 Simple Rules, and so his role as a character had to die too in the series.
John had shot the first three episodes of Season 2 much earlier before he expired. The series took a break after his demise and took a return with the episode named Goodbye, in which everything was all about his sudden death.
7. Naya Rivera’s demise in 2020 will be affecting the upcoming season of Step Up because Naya’s role was played as a major part of the season, but now it had to be written all over again.
8. The star from Gilmore Girls, Edward Herrmann had the final exit in the year 2014, and his demise was written into the Netflix restart, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
9.After the death of Luke Perry in 2019, his character on the show Riverdale was also killed off the screen as shown in an accident during the launch of Season 4.
10.Debbie Reynolds’ demise in the year 2016 was surprisingly only a single day after Carrie Fisher had died.