We’ve all known Cole Sprouse since he’s one of those actors who seem to grow up in front of the fan’s eyes. From portraying ‘Ben’ on ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S‘ to ‘Jughead’ on the CW’s show ‘Riverdale.’ And then, of course, landing his own Disney series as ‘Cody Martin’ along with his brother Dylan Sprouse the audiences have seen him grow into a complete actor. We have gathered a few of his interviewee moments to show you all if he’s more Zack than Cody.
1. The time Cole wrote his mom a creepy letter.
At a very young age, Cole has written his mom a poem, and later, in 2017, he posted it on Twitter. However, on the show called “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” he recited the poem in front of his fans, mentioning, “I was a psycho baby.”
2. For his 22’nd Birthday, he hired three clowns to a bar.
An interviewer once asked him about his favorite birthday memory. And he referred to his 22nd birthday as he and his friends hired three clowns to a bar.
3. The time he confessed that he had a massive crush on Jennifer Aniston when he was a part of F.R.I.E.N.D.S
It was no surprise that even being the youngest cast member, he was intimidated by Aniston’s charms.
4. The time when Cole talked about twins and the toxicity of social media.
5. The time when he was asked to describe what are the differences between him and Dylan.
The more we watch Cole Sprouse, the more we see how sarcastic he is. And we love that about him.
6. When he was asked what makes him attractive.
In 2019, he told GQ that it’s probably the pink shirt he was wearing.
7. The time he disclosed his 2nd account on Instagram.
He’s been one of the few celebrities who are often active on social media. On his 2nd account, @camera_duals, he mostly posts pictures of his FANS who try to take photos of him. He’s been posting pictures for years now.
8. The time when Cole had a piece of bread in his patch pocket while meeting fans
The weirder he gets, the more we fell in love with him.
9. Cole on pumpkin spice latte of TWEETS.
10. He kept drawing his host pictures.
11. When Cole Sprouse interacted with KJ Apa for the first time.
12. When Cole Compared ‘Riverdale’ Season Two To Disney Channel
13. The time Cole was asked to describe his current brand
14. His very first date was in the back of a Hearse
15. He regrets after missing a Holiday
16. Cole being a super talented human being and talking about his hidden talents
17. The time when he explained whether he was Zack or Cody
Cole said he and Dylan never figured that out as the lines would change week by week. And they would play Cody and Zack simultaneously.