in ,
- Advertisment -

‘I wanted an opportunity to speak to their team’: Kim Kardashian Wants To Save Multi-Million Dollar Balenciaga Deal Despite Admitting She’s Disgusted With Them after Fan Backlash

kim kardashian balenciaga

Kim Kardashian who has been working as a brand ambassador for Balenciaga expressed her anger on a recent campaign where the brand featured children holding teddy bears dressed in BDMS style. Fans were pressuring KimK continuously for putting forward her thoughts in this disgraceful campaign.

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian

On Saturday night Kardashian broke her silence through her Instagram stories saying,

“I have been quiet for the past few days, not because I haven’t been disgusted and outraged by the recent Balenciaga campaigns, but because I wanted an opportunity to speak to their team to understand for myself how this could have happened.”

Also Read: Kim Kardashian Teases Her Marvel Debut After Hinting it Earlier, Dresses Up as X-Men Member Mystique For Halloween

Kim Kardashian seems to be re-evaluating her relationship with Balenciaga

Balenciaga Campaign
Balenciaga Campaign

Kim Kardashian has been working with Balenciaga for a long time, she recently even walked in the Paris Fashion show for the brand. Fans slammed Kardashian for not saying anything against the ad campaign promoting child po*n.

The famous American socialite finally decided to speak against this disturbing ad campaign and posted a series of tweets showing a strong dislike for the content of the campaign. At last, the brand decided to take down the campaign and removed all the photos from the official Instagram account.

“We apologise for displaying unsettling documents in our campaign. We strongly condemn the abuse of children in any form. We stand for children’s safety and well-being,” the company said in a statement.

The advertisement was related to the promotion of the site’s holiday gift shop.

Also Read: “This has only been pushed on him by the Kardashians”: Fans Claim Kim Kardashian Forced Brad Pitt To Endorse Controversial Genderless Skincare Line ‘Le Domaine’

Kim Kardashian was “shaken” and “disturbed” by the images

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian

Explaining her silence about the campaign, Kardashian posted on Twitter that she had postponed doing so to “understand” how the campaign had come to be. She further said that-

“As a mother of four, I have been shaken by the disturbing images, The safety of children must be held with the highest regard, and any attempts to normalize child abuse of any kind should have no place in our society — period.”

Despite all these tweets and stories, it seems that Kim Kardashian wants to save the Balenciaga deal. In her latest tweet, she said,

“I appreciate Balenciaga’s removal of the campaign and the apology. In speaking with them, I believe they understand the seriousness of the issue and will take necessary measures for this to never happen again.”

For the inclusion of Supreme Court documents in the advertisement, the business also filed a $25 million lawsuit against set designer Nicholas Des Jardins and production company North Six, Inc. Balenciaga pulled the disturbing photos and apologized through their Instagram stories last week.

Also Read: Proof Pete Davidson Only Bags Beautiful Women: Kim Kardashian’s Ex Bags Brad Pitt’s Potential Interest and Supermodel Emily Ratajkowski

Source: ndtv.com

Written by Ameya Pandav